Chapter 11

Pov: Elina Russo

I felt bad for what I said to them but, I can't trust them and they're not my family they are a bunch of nobody's. I want to believe that I'm a part of their family but I can't. The truth is I've been through so much to even care a second about believing them that they want me or not but, I know I'm not going to let them in they don't know the demons that are in my head, the ones that toture me at night, they haunt my dreams and my memories. They don't know the struggle I go through every day just looking at myself in the mirror knowing I am the broken girl and I will always be that girl. That doesn't think she is worthy of living. 

I have to leave and I keep telling myself as I walk upstairs to the guest room they put me in. Think Elina, think I keep saying. I got it a way to escape this house. I look outside to see if there's any guards; there are two outside my window.

"Fuck now how am I supposed to get out I didn't wanna do this hurt anybody" I say to myself

I grab my book bag, put clothes and my computer and the 6,000 thousand dollars I have saved up but, I have more that what I keep in cash in my bank account there more that's what happens when you're a street fighter and you don’t waste all your money, and run.

I jump out the window in front of the guards the first guard's was about to scream something but I threw 4 Punch's at his face and one right hook he was down. Then the other guard runs after me. I punch him in his gut 3 times then do a roundhouse kick to his head out like a light.

Let's see I get up to the fence and I see that there is a security camera everywhere guards keep watch if I get caught by the guards or the camera I'm screwed.

Motherfucker I take my computer out of my bag I guess I'm just gonna have to hack into their security system. You would think for a multi millionaire their security system would be harder to hack well its not, Wait a second what's this a fire wall something behind that fire wall i'll hack into that too but look into that later I think to myself. I turn off the camera. I call the guards on their walkie talkie acting like my so called father.

"Leave the gates now there's no need for you to be there you" I scream through the computer in my dad's voice 

"Yes don were so sorry"they say in a pleading voice 

Such fools they really are dumb, this family needs better secruity.

Why does Don sound so familiar? I'll think about it later and I have to go before they realize im gone. I climb the fence run down the street like my life depended on it and I just realize I have no clue where I am. 

3 hour's later

Finally I see a city that's really pretty and doesn't look like America. Fuck I'm stuck in Naples Italy shit I need a plane to leave, motherfucker. I keep walking down the street wondering if Im doing the right thing by leaving. They seemed like they genuinely loved me.

"No they didn't they are just playing you" That's what my head keeps thinking. 

I didn't realize I bumped into someone until I hit something hard like a wall. I look up and I see a handsome person with dark hazel eyes with light brown kinda dark brown hair with tattoos everywhere. He's wearing a leather jacket with jeans and a tight shirt it's shows all his muscles. I didn't realize I was staring until the guy said.

"Why did you walk into can't you see that people are walking here" he has a hard cold voice he reminds me of my brothers he looks around there age

"Oh well I'm sorry you don't need to get your panties in a twist" I say with a attitude and sarcasm

"What the fuck did you just say to me do you know who I am"

"I don't care who you're your a real prick that needs manner lessons" I say

He looks at me like I'm crazy. He's starting to get on my nerves. I need to leave. I try to walk away from him but he grabs me by my arm and pulls me back when he does I collides with his hard chest. I was about to say something when he says.

"Princess you think I would just let you go after you disrespect me no you know why"

"Because you're a annoying prick" I say

"No no baby it's because you're mine"

"What do you mean" I say 

He grabs me and pushes me up against the wall puts his arms on both sides of me and says while coming real close to my mouth

" baby you're mine like I just said your mine you'll be my queen"

Is this dude crazy I can't deal with this right now I gotta get out of here. I grab his arm and twist his arm backwards and try to run but his guards grab me and say

" what do we do with her" 

He looks at me and says

" princess we will meet again remember you're mine" he says and gives me a kiss on the forehead he gives me one last look then he into his black Lamborghini and drives away.

Once I see that he is gone I run and hail  a taxi to bring me to the. I'm so happy right now that I learned Spanish Italian, Chinese and Russian because I wouldn't be able to tell the taxi guy where to go.

Once I get to the airport I pay the taxi guy and run to the gate. I know my family must've noticed I was missing right now I need to hurry up. I get to the front desk and tell the lady to book a flight to Spain. I get my ticket and run to the gate. While I'm waiting I keep thinking who was that guy I didn't get his be. He is really cute to bad I won't ever see him again Spain here I come bye bye family or so I thought. 

When I get to the gates there are guards that surrounded me and say "your dad is looking for you your coming home" 

"No I'm not get away from me"I say he tries to grab me but I'm not going down without a fight

I kick my foot right into his balls and he falls down on his knee screaming "Madre" while I give him a right hook to the jaw. The other guards come up to me and grab me by my arms and legs and get out a needle and put it into my neck before I go out conscious.

"Don we found her we're coming now she tried to escape through the airport"he says

Well guys I hope you like it. Comment down below what you think, thank you for the support and vote I don't know when I'll update again but I will try to love you guys bye.