Chapter 9

Pov: Elina

I just woke up after I fainted and my head hurts really bad. I just met my dad. It feels right to be here with my family but I don't belong here, not with these people. I know they say they love me but, I've heard that too many times to believe love is real. I have to get out of here fast. I walk out of the room I am in to go look around the place and to find some pain killer. When I walk into somebody and scream. I look up at the person wait we look alike like really alike holyshit I have a but my supposed family interrupts my thoughts by saying.

"This is your twin sister Edwin she was taken from us when you were a baby we didn't wanna tell you but we just found her"

"My twin I can't believe it I have a twin and you didn't tell me no wonder why I always thought something was missing" Edwin says 

He looks at me with love and hopes of happiness while I give him nothing. I'm just shocked. I was deep in my thoughts. I didn't notice him hugging me until I heard all the "awwws". I feel a connection forming just from a hug like I'm complete but, I can't stay here. I'm so thankful that Luciano saved me but, I gotta leave. I know they are my family but I don't know what that is and I don't wanna try to just get hurt.

"Twinne are you ok come on we have to go to dinner" 

"Yea I'm fine Edwin I'm just tired"

"I love u princess I know I just found out I have a twin but you mean the world too me now your my other half" Edwin said to me

I feel bad because I feel the bond between us but I can't trust these people even if we are family they seem so genuine but I'm not gonna fall for this again.

"Bambina dinner ready come eat with us" Dad said while giving me a kiss on my forehead

I go to the dinner table and sit next to my twin and everyone at the table seems so loving but I can't just break down these walls I built for them. While everyone is talking and eating I'm thinking of a way to escape out this place.

" Princess where did you used to live" my parents ask me

"In America didn't Luciano tell you the where he found me"

" No he hasn't told me yet I wanted you to tell me about what happened to you all these years I want to know what they did to you Bambina" my dad says so softly like he'll Break me.

He wants to know what they did to me, how they broke me, how I became the girl I am. I used to be happy when I was younger as I got older and got into fights became worse. I can't believe he just asked me that what I've gone through I've gone through more than a kid my age should've.

"They did nothing you need to worry about I'm fine perfectly fine"I say with and attitude

"Princess we are trying to help" Edwin says like he genuine means it

"Baby Girl we love you" Luca says with love

"Bambina were happy your here" Noah says with happiness

"We've missed you so much over these years" Enzo says with so much emotions he tried to cover it

" Bambina we will always protect you and will never let no one hurt you or take you again" Luciano says like he will never ever let me go. 

Why did he say take me again what does he mean I think just like earlier when he said those people hmm I think but who cares because i'm not gonna stay here for longer anyway. It's too late not to be hurt. I already am as broken as I can be.

"Baby I know we didn't get off good I hope you can forgive me I haven't seen you in so long I've missed you so much please forgive me I love you so much" Luis says with gulit pain and hurt

"Baby please tell us I want you to be okay I've missed you so long" my dad and mom say with love

" I'm sorry but no I don't know you guys I'm tired and I don't wanna be here" I say

Everybody looks at me with guilt and hurt pain and sadness in there eyes. I know what I said is harsh but I rather it be them than me because I can't afford to be hurt no more.

I hope you guys like it comment vote thank you for reading my book I don't know when I'll update again also I was supposed to update this earlier but I forgot to finish it ight love u guy's bye.