Chapter 7

Pov: Elina Russo

I never thought I would have a family. I would envy the people that had a family at school. I thought I didn't have any family. At foster care they told us if you're here no one wants you, you're going to go to a family that doesn't need you.

I know everybody heard the story about the girls that are abused foster in care and in pain all the time. I never knew that I was gonna be that girl. I really try not to be like those girls but every family I went to did the same thing over and over again till one day it just got worse way worse. I don't know if I could trust my  family. I never had one so why do I believe them but they could be everything I ever wanted but I've learned the hard way that you don't always get what you want in life and I don't believe in family. I want to but I can't. There's no hope in this girl. I'm closed off and my walls are too high to break down. 

I heard someone saying something I must've zoned out because everybody looks concerned. I looked to the left and saw one of my brothers talking to me, he said.

"Babygirl, Elina are you ok"

"Yea I'm fine who are you''

"Bambina I am one of your brothers my name is Enzo I am the oldest of your brothers I am 21 years old. We've missed you baby so much" he looked like he was about to cry I saw the love in his eyes. He grabs me and pulls into a hug while nuzzling his head in my neck making sure I’m really there.

Enzo is tall, he looks 6'2 he's wearing an Armani suit and fancy dress shoes. He has hazel eyes but no grey in them like me. He has black hair that is slick back with gel. He gives me the vibe  of the older protective brother not the fun one great I have to have one of those.

One of my other brothers comes up to me and grabs me from Enzo but Enzo doesn't wanna let me go, So I look up at Enzo and lock eyes with him and tell him through my eyes I’m not going anywhere and he lets me go to one of my other brothers.

"I'm Luca baby I am 19. Oh my God baby you're here like really here we've been looking for you for so long" he said hugging me I flinched away he noticed but he just shrugged it off. Then he said " babygirl I am the third oldest I love you so much"

While Luca was hugging me I noticed he was wearing a black vans hoodie with jeans and vans sneakers. He has the same color eyes as Enzo, the same hair just his is messy.

"Luca it's time to let her go"

"No never I love her so much she's staying with me forever"

"Luca now she's needs to meet the rest of her brother"Enzo said

"Fine"he looks at me and says "baby girl I've missed you so much" then Luca let go of me then my next brother.

"Princess my name is Noah I'm your second oldest brother I'm 20" he looks at me then says "princess I miss you a lot I used to play with you when you were younger I used to play with you you got big" he grabbed me real quickly and put his head in my neck like I would disappear smelling Making sure I'm there.

Noah was wearing Armani shoes just like Enzo had the same hair like Enzo had the same eyes. I just noticed all of them have the same hazel eyes, same hair how come I don’t look the same as them? I have my mother's hair . It looks like my dad's eyes but mine are lighter hazel than all of them are different.

"Baby girl, you already know who I am. I'm  Luciano17. I'm going to kill this jackass over here Luis I cannot believe you said that to our baby sister you're lucky you're still here"

I stared at Luciano and Luis shocked Luciano still holding Luis and trying to kill him telling him to never hurt me ever again I never had no one second for me in my life. Always got got bullied call name stupid ugly whore bitch slut every name in the book. I remember there was this girl named Chloe everyday. She would bully me one day we were in the bathroom and she drowned me in water. I felt like I was about to die. At that moment I couldn't breathe. I didn't hear anything. I can't breathe I can't breathe I can't breathe I started to take deep breaths I think I'm having a panic attack. I looked around the room and all I could see was Chloe. I saw people looking worried at me. The next thing I saw was darkness.

I know I saved the best for last. It's twin brother and dad but I save them for last because they're going to be the most emotional about it because if you know he didn't know he had a twin so thank you, I love the comments guys no hate vote love you guys bye.