Chapter four

I got home at around 6. Took a shower and washed my hair. Instead of straightening my hair, I decided to leave my hair in its gorgeous, naturally curly mess, for some reason, Kakashi has always liked my natural hair. I added some leave-in conditioner, some curl stuff, and gel into my hair.

I got dressed in black leggings, a blue shirt, and a pair of simple heels (like the one's Tsunade wears or something.)

I looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection. I decide to put oy hair into a half-up, half-down style. I put on some lipgloss and smiled at myself in the mirror.

There was a knock on the door, so I walked downstairs and opened it. "Kakashi!" I looked at my watch and it was exactly 8:00. "Right on time!" I said.

Kakashi just stared at me for a moment.

"Uh. Kakashi?"

"Oh uh... Ready to go?" He eventually said.

I nodded and left my house, and locked the front door. "Soo.. what are we gonna do today?" I asked.

"I was thinking we would go get some ramen and catch up. That's still your favorite right?"

"Awww you remembered."

Kakashi nodded and we walked to Ichiraku Ramen together. Surprisingly, no one else was there. We sat next to each other and ordered.

"So... how're things with that new brother of yours?"

"Naruto? He's great! We had pizza and played games earlier. "

"Oh... sounds fun."

"How have you been?"

"Honestly, a lot better now that we're talking again and stuff. I've missed you."

I giggled. "You said that yesterday."

"Well, it's true. I did miss you, a lot. We haven't actually hung out or anything in a while. Usually, it's just us taking naps, or I'd read while you slept and that was like two years ago."

"Right... You're right. Maybe Im overworking myself? Maybe I've been taking these missions to distract me from... stuff?" I said, well more like asked myself.

"Well, I've been telling you that you're overworking yourself for years now."

"Yea yea I know. Honestly, I've been thinking about taking fewer missions... or becoming one of those Jonin that lead their own teams? Naru graduates in two years and I kinda wanna be his sensei, or like co-sensei, and I feel bad for leaving him alone all the time."

Kakashi nodded. "Seems like a good idea, and you have two years to think about it so."

"Yea," I said, then our ramen came.

"Rameeennnn," I said in a sing-song voice before digging in. Kakashi and I ate our ramen in silence, except for the sound if our slurps.... well mine.

After slurping down my second bowl of ramen, I heard laughter. To be specific, Kakashi's laughter.

I covered my mouth with my hand and said "What?" with a mouth full of ramen.

"You're still the same adorable (NN) I grew up with."

I swallowed and glared at him. "I'm not adorable!"

Kakashi chuckled "If you say so," he said and went back to his bowl of ramen.

"Hey, remember when we were like 14 and you asked me out?" I said with a giggle. I could see Kakashi blush and look at me.

"Do you have to remind me of my rejection?" He said.

I laughed and nodded. "Not going to lie, it was cute but.. eehhh you weren't really my type back then."