Chapter 8

"I heard they're going to the first of death for the second part of the chunin exams. Oh, I hope they're okay!"

"Relax. They'll be fine."

"BUT WHAT IF-"

"Stop. No, what-ifs."

"But-"

"No buts."

"I think-"

"No."

I sighed and flopped on Kakashi's bed. "This is torture!"

"Have faith in them."

"I do, of course, but that place is dangerous! What if they get eaten by a giant snake! Or kidnapped by a giant bug? Or stepped on by-"

"Stop," Kakashi said while shaking me. "Just relax. They'll be fine."

I sighed. "They'll be fine," I repeated.

"Good," Kakashi said. "Wanna nap together?"

"Of course," I said before crawling into his bed. HE got in next to me and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and sighed.

"What if-"

"Dont start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Obito glared at Kakashi as he talked to you and Rin. Rin was blushing and you were laughing your ass off. Obito scoffed and crossed his arms.

'Why does he get all the girls? What's so great about him anyway."

"Obito!" You said while walking over to him. "Do you wanna go with us to get some ramen?"

"Sure, ____," he said.

At the ramen shop, you all sat together. First, it was Rin, then Kakashi, then you, then Obito. He pouted and glared at Kakahi, who was obviously trying to flirt with you, while Rin was trying to get his attention.

Obito huffed and leaned on his arm. "You okay, Obito?"

He sighed. "I just don't get what Rin sees in him."

"Oh," you said before shrugging. "I dont know."

"You dont like him?"

You shook your head. "Nah, I uh... I like someone else."

"Well, hopefully, they like you back," Obito said while staring at Rin. "I know the pain of liking someone that doesn't like you back."

"Yea..." you trailed off before sighing.

"Why didn't you just tell me then?"

"Huh?!" You said before turning around. The world around you started to change- wait this isn't the ramen shop?

"Why didn't you tell me then?" Obito said, blood trickling down from his mouth. "It's too late now."

"I-I know."

"You're weak. You couldn't confess to me, and you couldn't save me."

"You- the real Obito wouldn't say that!"

"The real Obito? But, ___ I'm right here."

"N-no you're dead."

"I might as well be. You seemed to replace me with him rather quickly."

"No- I'm so-"

"I guess you never really loved me."

"I did- I do love you!"

"How could you leave me?" Obito said, as Kakashi carried you out of the cave.

"No! Obito!"

"____!"

I sat up abruptly and looked around. Kakashi stared at me. "You okay?"

My hands shook, and my heart was beating fast.

"Uh- yea."

"You're crying," he mumbled while wiping away my tears.

"I didn't even realize it."

"Wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head and laid back down next to him. "It's okay, I'll be fine."

Kakashi yawned. "You sure?"

I forced out a chuckle. "Just go to sleep," I said before turning over and staring at the wall.