Chapter 7

"Hey, what are you doing with my sister, Kakashi Sensei!"

I immediately pushed Kakashi off of me. "We- uh... don't you have laps to run?"

"Looks like we have more important things to worry about," Sasuke said while narrowing his eyes at Kakashi.

"Guys... arent I supposed to be the protective older sibling?"

They completely ignored me. "What do you think you're doing with my sister, Sensei?" Naruto asked. Naruto and Sasuke both glared at Kakashi.

"Well, I was just kissing my girlf-"

"Hn. Don't let it happen again," Sasuke said.

"Girlfriend?! _____ can't have a boyfriend until she's 64!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Uh... guys?"

"Well, it's too late for that," Kakashi said with a smile. "Now, shouldn't you be running laps?"

"I got my eye on you!" Naruto exclaimed before he took off running again.

"They are something else," Kakashi said. I sighed. "Yea, they are."

~~~Time skip~~~

"Guess what? We recommended you guys for the chunin exam!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"Woah really?!"

"You'll need to fill out your forms by Saturday and bring them to the address on the form."

"Alright!"

"You guys can go now."

"____! Let's go out for dangos now!"

"Well, Kakashi and I were-"

"Hn. What about us?"

I sighed. "We can spend the whole day together tomorrow, okay?"

"Yes! Can we go see orange too? I wanna talk to him."

I smiled and ruffled Naruto's hair. "Of course we can."

......

"Orange?" Kakashi asked.

"Obito."

"You took him to see Obito?"

I nodded. "It was like two years ago, and sometimes he wants to go with me when I go see him."

"I see," Kakashi said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Why did you take him though?"

"Well, I'm not entirely sure myself. I just... I guess I just wanted him to know more about me? Maybe I wanted him to be with me that day?"

Kakashi nodded and kissed my cheek. "So, what do you wanna do today?"

"Sleep, but Kurenai invited me somewhere," I said with a groan. "I think Asuma will be there, wanna come?"

Kakashi chuckled.

......

"KURENAI," I exclaimed while jumping on her. She chuckled and caught me. "Hey, (N/N). It's been a while!"

"We haven't hung out in years! How are things?"

"Things are good. Asuma will join us once he's done with his team. Hello Kakashi."

"Hey."

"So, did you two finally get together? Didn't Kakashi like you since we were in the academy?"

"He did!" I exclaimed with a giggle.

"We are finally together," Kakashi said.

"That's so good! Let''s go, we're getting barbeque."

"Awesome!"

.....

Asuma, Kakashi, Kurenai, and I all sat together at the bbq restaurant.

"I can't believe you two have finally gotten together," Asuma said with a smile. "It's like it was just yesterday when Kakashi would bluntly ask her out in front of all of us, and she'd say no."

We all laughed.

"Yea, back then things were weird. Your little love square squad."

"Well, we all cant be academy sweethearts like you," I said with a chuckle.

"Pft," Kurenai scoffed. "Asuma liked you back then."

"What? No, he didn't."

"Told you, you had fanboys," Kakashi said with a chuckle.

"Well... I actually did," Asuma said with a chuckle. "I thought you knew!"

I shook my head. "What? Nonsense how could I have known?"

"It was obvious that almost every guy in our class liked you," Kurenai said.

"Psshh, doubt it."

We all laughed and ate.

..

"Can I be honest with you ___?" Kurenai said.

I nodded.

"I'm... really glad you're finally doing better and," She paused for a moment. "Moving on. We were so worried about you after Obito died, I'm so happy you're finally moving on."

This shocked me.

"You were... worried about me?"

She nodded. "But, now you seem so much better. I don't know what changed you but I'm so glad we can hang out like this again."

I smiled slightly. "I'm sorry for making you worry, but I'm fine now. I guess, after meeting Naruto, so much about me changed."

....Time skiiiipppppp...

"I'm so happy you all signed up for the chunin exams!" I exclaimed before hugging Naruto and Sasuke, shoving their face in my boobs.

"I... can't... breathe!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Let.. go!" Sasuke exclaimed.

You laughed and let them go. "Good luck guys!"

....

"Man, we have a lot of free time while they do their thing. How will the author come up with- I mean how will we decide what to do?"

"Well, there will probably be a lot of time skips- I mean, a lot of sleeping to pass the time. Maybe some... sleeping together," Kakashi said with a smirk.

"Keep your mind out of the gutter!"

Kakashi chuckled. "It's the books, I swear."

"Yeah right."

Sorry about the slow updates.