chapter six

"Another ball of sunshine?" Naruto asked. I nodded and smiled at him. "He's a lot like orange... he even wears orange every day," I said with a small laugh.

I led Naruto through the cemetery. "So... why are we here then?"

I shrugged. "I just... I'm not sure why I brought you. I guess... I guess I just want you to be here for me. I want the two most important people in my life to meet. Maybe then you'll know me a little bit better."

We stopped in front of a grave. The flowers I had left there were still there, but they started to wilt. "Hey... I'm back."

"This is..."

"Orange."

"So... You must be red?" I nodded and kneeled in front of the grave. "This is Naruto, the one I told you about. I thought you should meet, especially after dreaming about you last night."

Naruto kneeled next to me and looked down at the grave. "Obito Uchiha." He mumbled to himself. I looked around. Again, I get the feeling that I'm being watched. 'Maybe Obito really is watching over me.' I thought.

I rubbed Naruto's hair. "Meet my first love, Obito. Yesterday was the first time since he... ya know.. that I've been on a date. I guess it was a way of showing myself how much I've grown over the years."

"So.. where is purple?"

"Over there." I pointed. "But, I doubt she'd want to see me. I'll visit her soon though."

Naruto laid his head on my shoulder, and I laid my head on his head. "I... I don't know my parents. I know nothing about them, except for the fact that they're dead. Lord third won't tell me anything about them. Now you know more about me."

I sighed. My heart ached because I know his parents. I want to tell him so badly.

"Your parents... were amazing people and wonderful shinobi. I wish I could tell you more but... Lord Third forbids it, and if I do, you could be in danger. I cant... I'm so sorry. You deserve to know, but I don't think now is the right time." I looked down at him sadly. Naruto sighed and hugged me.

"It's alright. I'm sure I'll find out eventually... but at least I have you. I'm not alone anymore."

~~~~~

After we visited the cemetery, I decided to take Naruto out on a picnic.

"Sooo.. who is white?" Naruto asked.

"Can't tell you. You might meet him someday."

"Well.. tell me something else about my parents. Please?"

"Hmmm..." I thought for a moment. "Your mom is very scary when she's angry."

"What? You couldn't have told me something different?!" I laughed. "Nope." He groaned and crossed his arms.

We walked around the village to various stores. I bought a blanket, a basket, food, snacks, and drinks for our picnic, then I took him to a clearing, and we set up everything. We laid on the blanket and I stared at the clouds while Naruto stuffed his face.

"So... if you're red and Obito is orange... who is this new ball of sunshine that changed your life?" Naruto asked suddenly. "It's Sasuke, isn't it?! It better not be Sasuke!"

I laughed. "Although I do care about Sasuke, he isn't my ball of sunshine."

"Well, then who is?"

I shook my head and poked his nose. "You're very oblivious. It's you!"

"...me?"

"Yup! My little ball of sunshine."

Naruto smiled. "Does that mean you'll start staying home more?"