Chapter 4 Pre-Date Day and Maids?!

3rd Person POV
———
After the two had finished they were scolded the next day for missing most of their classes.. well at least (Y/n) was mostly scolded. They were let off with just warning though thanks to Kirikaku's brilliant negotiation skills. Thank you Kirikaku!

The negotiation was that they were to be suspended for two days— starting tomorrow —but it wouldn't be put on their school records.

With this our wonderfully skillful yandere decided to host a water park date day!! Now here we are. Exactly one day before our two lovers are supposed to go on this wonderful first date!

(Y/n) Flashback POV

We sat together eating our lunches in the nurses office. Of course my lunch was made by darling with a cute heart in it.

Ever since the crying incident she's been a lot more... loving? Clingy? One of those but either way she's been giving me a lot of attention. So this is where we are now. Her head on my shoulder, as I rant about.. anime.

I stop and take a bite of my lunch. "Hey darling?" I hum, "Let's go on a date."

I choke on my food, coughing harshly, "Ah! (Y/n)! Are you alright! Here drink something!!" She pats my back and hands me a water bottle. I take the water from her and gulp it down. I regain my breath, "S-Sorry... I was just surprised. Why do you want to suddenly to go on a date?" My face is flushed as I look up at her.

She has a clearly visible blush and nervous smile but besides that she answers my questions, "Well we haven't gone on a proper date yet and since we are going to be suspended tomorrow we might as well have some fun with it... right?" She is surprisingly nervous as she looks away while speaking to me.

I slowly nod but quickly turn stone faced, "You already bought or set up the date... haven't you." I deadpan. She jumps and laughs shakily before standing abruptly— causing me to jump —.

"Would you look at thatttt," She laughs with pure nervousness in her voice, "I think I hear the nurse calling. Comingggg!" She inches away from me. I glare at the back of her head and apparently I have superpowers since she jumped feeling my glare on her, 'I'll teach her to lie to her "senpai- I mean "darling".'

I sigh sadly and look away from her but still keeping her in my peripheral vision. "I see.. you want to hang out with the nurse rather than your own darling." I try my best to keep this sad voice going. She flinches and turns back to me so quickly I bet she got whiplash. She runs back over to me and turns my face but all I do is look away and sigh sadly.

"No no no darling! That's not it at-" I cut her off, "Noooo, I see how it is." I stand and look away from her, 'Why does this feel like a movie scene? All we need is some rain, a sunset and we're all set.' She squeaks and comes over to me once more. "No! I'm sorry! We can do whatever you want!" I grinned thinking of an evil deed. Suddenly something magnificent popped into my head. I turned on my heel too look at her sad puppy face, 'I sort of regret making her sad but I reeealllyyyy want to see my plan happen.'

She quickly noticed my evil smirk since her sad face turned into a pouty face, "Heyyyy, did you trick me?" Her shoulders sag, "That was a cheap trick darling!" I do my best evil himedere  laugh, "Toooo late, now I get to choose something so you can make it up to me for lying about not already planning this." She sighs, "Fiinnneee."
———
Timeskip to after school brought to you by Smoky The Bear, where has he been anyway?
———
Once we arrive back home I toss off my shoes and dive into the couch. I can hear Darlings giggles but I don't care.

"Ara Ara~ you seem to be getting comfortable." My face immediately heats up as I hear that ara ara, 'Did she learn that from anime?' I nod and look back at her but suddenly I remember my evil plan, "Dddarrllliinngg~ Remember lunchhhh?" This time it's her turn to get flustered and nod. "Well you have to dress up in a maid outfit for me for the whhoolleee day, startinggg on day two of suspension." I hold my fingers up in a peace sign to signal 2.

She gets even more flushed but nods anyway, 'Oh jeez, maybe I'll give her a reward for doing it after... like a k-kiss maybe?' I blush at my thoughts but shake them away.

'This'll be fun, I suppose..'
———
Author Note: Where did all of you come from?! This book does not deserve so many reads (T▽T) but thank you anyway my Stars 🌟 ⭐️

New A/N: ... I was so cringe back then. Before I thought 2K reads was a lot. Now I have 8K. Damn.