Chapter 14 Double Date Struggles

A/N: WHERE DID YOU ALL COME FROM?! 2.43K READS?! WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING HERE?! Would you all also like a special Halloween chapter?
———
(Y/n) POV
———
In the past hour alone 7 guys and 2 girls have hit on my girlfriend. She tells them that I'm her girlfriend but they all give her the same look, the skeptical look. They leave none the less but still, why do people not believe we are together?! Actually- maybe because she's pretty, nice, friendly and shines brighter than the sun. Then there's me... being me.

I sigh causing everyone to turn towards me, "Erk-.."

"Something wrong darling?" She rubs my back, "Ah- no no- actually... yeah. Everyone keeps hitting on you." I grumble and roughly take a bite from my sandwich.

Masami finishes drinking some water then hums, "I understand the struggle, everyone hits on Tama when he's alone." She crosses her arms and pouts, turning her head to the side.

I nod and do the same pose. Tama laughs making Masami growl and punch his arm.

"Well if that's what you're upset about then, I'll just have to show everyone." I raise an eyebrow, confused at darling's words, "Show everyone wha-" I get the feeling she'll start too make out with me... right here and now. But I instead get a more cuddly surprise.

She moves her food off her lap and replaces it with.. me. She places me into the space between her legs that were criss crossed.

If I wasn't red before I was now.

"ABABABABABABABABABA!!" I squeal nonsense. (Anyone get that reference?)

She laughs and pats my head, picking her lunch back up and setting it in my lap, she takes a bite. I look over at Masami and Tama—flushed—but see them, 'TAKING PICTURES?!'

I die groaning and hide my face in my hands earning a laugh from everyone in the picnic circle.

"I'll send these to you later." Tama winks and gives me a thumbs up, "I regret my decisions." I sigh and grab my sandwich.

"Want some?" I hold it up over my head for darling to try some. She gulps. I can feel her heartbeat rising before she takes a bite.

I take my sandwich back seeing that yes, she did take a bite of my food. I freeze, 'Did I just do that.. I did... my embarrassment is destroying me. Welp time to jump off my bed and destroy myself because I've already embarrassed myself.'

I finish my sandwich looking sunburnt—even though that's just me blushing unhealthily—and lean back into darling's shoulder.

"We should probably be heading back, it is a school night and we are pretty much done." Tama waves his hand over the scraps of food leftover. (Don't worry Sir Hawk will handle them!)

"Sounds good." I nod. We all start to pack up and head back to the park entrance.

Suddenly we all hear arguing, familiar arguing.

"I told you we took the wrong way."

"We didn't! This is just the scenic route! I also saw Tama walk here with Masami!"

"Now you're a stalker?"

"No! I'm not I was just curious! Why did you even tag along!"

Hiromi and Ami.

"Guys?" Tama breaks the ice.

"GUAWH!" Hiromi jumps, "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" She scolds Tama before setting her eyes on Kirikaku.

She gasps, "You're.. you're." We all give her a confused look, "I'm?" Darling continues.

"You're the famous Kirikaku Minako from the highschool!!!" She squeals, "You're amazingly smart and would have gotten into the college if you were the right age but still you prove your abilities useful by helping students in the medical field- even if that is just being a nurse- still! It's amazing!" She rants fangirling.

Everyone sweat drops but I can see a hint of jealousy in Ami's eyes.

"Ah! I'm not that great, honest! I just studied and worked hard." She places a hand in her cheek and waves off the compliment.

Hiromi finally notices me and her mood changes considerably, "Oh... you... the rude one." She growls.

I flinch and inch my way backwards but stop thanks to my back hitting Kirikaku's front.

"I'm going to destroy youuu.." She growls and slowly approaches me, 'I'M SO GOING TO DIE! This is it world, I've had a good run- oh who am I kidding?! I'm a high school weeb that loves yuri-'

My thoughts are cut short due to something hitting Hiromi's head, "OW!" She holds the corner of her forehead which has now slowly started to bleed.

"Oh my! Let me patch that up for you!" She takes out a small first aid kit and starts to treat Hiromi's forehead.

'I wonder what happened... I have a feeling it's darling but I really doubt it. My persuasion was enough to warn her, so then what was it?'

"All done." She smiles and walks backs to me, giving me a peck on the lips.

I blink slightly confused on why she did that but quickly shake it off.

"Well since that's all done I think we should all head home." Masami looks at everyone.

"See everyone tomorrow!" Tama waves goodbye as we all go into different directions.

"Bye!"

"Cya!"

"Likewise."

"Bye!"

"Have a good night."

Me and darling hold hands as we make our way back home.

'What a eventful day.'