Thanksgiving! Special Chapter

3rd Person POV
———

Ah yes, the smell of a roasted turkey fills everyone's noses as the gang sits in the living room of (Y/n) and Kirikaku's house.

"Oh wow, that smells delicious!" Ai puts her hands together and rubs them, "I call dibs!—ow!" Ai throws her hands to her head. "What was that for!"

Ena sighs, "You can't just claim the turkey for yourself." Mitsuo chuckles nervously, "She's right ya' know." Ai pouts and crosses her arms, "Rude. You didn't have to hit me for it."

"I know- but it was the more fun option." Ena laughs and runs off and Ai chases her.

"Such children." Hiromi sighs as she watches the two chase each other. "Hypocrite." Ami mumbled. "Ehhh?! What was that?!" Hiromi stands up and glares at Ami.

"Just kiss already!" Sun jokes. Ami and Hiromi turn red and stop fighting. Sun laughs, "Didn't think that would work." Sakae rolls her eyes and gives Sun a peck on the cheek, "Don't be tooo mean to them." Sun rolls his eyes and takes a sip from his drink.

"All right everybody! Dinner's ready!" Sakiya claps her hands together as she presents the table filled with food.

Rei comes up behind Sakiya and gives her a hug. "Don't forget to thank (Y/n) and Minako."

(Y/n) and Kirikaku come out of the kitchen. Kirikaku wearing a pink dirty apron. (Y/n) being covered in flour and nervously laughing, "It's alright. Anyone would be willing to cook."

Everyone rapidly shakes their heads as they take their seats. (Y/n) and Kirikaku nervously chuckle and take off their aprons.

Kirikaku grabs some food and starts to serve herself and soon everybody follows her lead. (Y/n) finishes filling her plate and starts eating.

"Wooowww! This is really good!" Ami talks as she chews. Ena smacks her head again, "Idiot.."

"Ow!" Ami holds her head. Ena rolls her eyes and takes a bite from her biscuit.

Mitsuo talks with Tama as they talk about how to get a girlfriend. Huh, that's a strange subject.

Masami accidentally flicks her food at Sakiya causing the table to stop talking. "I'mmmm sooo sorry.." Masami quickly apologizes. Sakiya seemingly just stares at Masami.

Sakiya grabs her mash potatoes and throws it at Masami. Masami ducks making the potatoes hit Ami and Hiromi. It's silent.

"YOU WANNA GOOOO!!!" Ami and Hiromi team up and start to throw food at them. They retaliate and throw food back.

(Y/n) and Kirikaku watch as food gets thrown across the table. "Well this is one way to spend Thanksgiving.." Kirikaku gives a curt nod, "Y-yeah.."

"Happy Thanksgiving.. ?" (Y/n) looks at Kirikaku as she gives a soft nervous chuckle.

Kirikaku covers her mouth with her hand as she laughs as well, "Happy Thanksgiving darling."

Fin

———

A/N: I know it's short but I was bored and thought why not. Now have a good Thanksgiving and eat till you have MAJOR diarrhea. Ha ha, s h o r t, r a t s.