Chapter 18 A Plan

A/N: I have a new book called Yuri Angst Oneshots. All the information is in the first chapter.
———
(Y/n) POV
———

It's been a week now and I've already started my solo investigation. I've also notified the college student council about the meeting.

So far with my solo investigation I've only found out what items have gone missing.

6 items. Food from the cafeteria, 3 chemicals from the science room— which luckily aren't poisonous—, the student information, and soap.

But anyway, as of now we are right outside Mrs. Kyohaku's office waiting for a few people. Ena, Hiromi and Ami.

Speak of the devil. As if on cue Hiromi and Ami come into sight... leaning against each other? No.. arguing? Yep, arguing. It wouldn't be surprising if they started throwing punches.

Behind them is Ena, jogging up to us.

Eventually we're all together. Though when I look at Sun I'm still traumatized.

It just makes me think of what Umi Sonoda would say, from Love Live. Shameless..

Suddenly the doors to the principal office opens. Everyone becomes silent.

"Alright everybody, follow me. Including (Y/n)." I flinch as all eyes hit me. Why does she want me?

Everybody walks in, with me being last. "Shut the door." I nod quickly and close the door, turning back around to face her.

Everyone is near the walls, including me.

"To put things into more specific terms. You are all here to help the teachers find out who or what stole these eight items." I hold the urge to raise one of my eyebrows, 'Eight? There was six last I knew.' She sighs, "There was originally only six stolen items but two more turned up missing today. Those items are, the student information pages, four chemicals though none of them are harmful, food from the cafeteria, soap and finally cloth from home ec."

'So they took another chemical and cloth. There can be many reasons for that. The worst case scenario though being someone getting kidnapped or killed. I don't know what chemicals they stole, but if they know their science and had other home chemicals then I bet they could make some kind of poison. I feel like the kidnapping one might be more logical though, why kill children? What would they have done to them.'

She rubs her eyebrows together, "Unfortunately we do not know what chemicals were stolen since it seems that every chemical is all there and accounted for."

Sakiya is the one to raise their hand first, "Yes Sakiya?"

"Ma'am, what do you want us to do if this person is violent, so far as to say commit, murder or kidnapping." Sakiya has her serious face on as she stares at the principal, waiting.

"Then come straight to me or Mr. Genki. We'll take this into our own hands if that happens. If you manage to find out who is causing this then immediately tell us so that we may arrest whoever is doing this, understood?"

Everyone nods.

Next one to ask a question is Rei, "Ma'am, how will we keep this all under wraps from the rest of the school?"

"You'll start to survey the school during your breaks. You'll patrol the halls of each of your own school buildings. Kirikaku and (Y/n) will switch between the both."

I tense but calm down after feeling darling's hand wrap around mine.

"Alright." She replies for me and her.

Tama is next, "Should we have meetings like this one? That way we may all check in to share what we got so far in finding out the culprit."

She nods, "I like that idea, we'll do it. Every Monday and Friday we'll meet here, Monday before school and Friday after school. I'll notify the faculty about this."

Everyone nods.

"Anymore questions?" She raises a brow as her cold gaze sweeps over everybody in the room.

I gulp and try my best to keep my shaking to a minimum as I raise my hand.

She hums as her cold eyes are directed at me, "Yes, (Y/n)?" That pause gave me chills. I feel like she's doing this on purpose.

"Why.. me.." I take a chance and look back at her, "Why am I here? I'm clearly not as smart or talented as everyone else and if you wanted someone like me, someone who could just gather everybody up then.. why me? I know before you said it's because that Kirikaku is my girlfriend but if that's true then why include me as well into this?" I start to feel like Kirigiri from Danganronpa, a detective.

I can feel darling's hand tighten around mine. She always hates when I talk bad about myself but I just can't help it this time.

I glance over around the room and notice people's reactions.

Ai, Ena and Sun looked slightly shocked while mostly everyone else just looks at me sad or confused. I'm guessing they find it strange that I would talk myself down like this.

"It's because I've noticed your behavior (Y/n). You're quite shy to meeting new people but you know how to take initiative and get things done. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you had already started looking into this on your own." I can't stop my eyes from widening a little, all I can do is hope no one noticed.

"You're good at getting things done and you were already friends with the college's student council. It only seemed obvious to choose you."

I don't know what to say as I am baffled at the compliments I was given. I mean come on! This is our schools grim reaper for gods sake!

"And with that out of the way, anymore questions?"

No one answers, "No? Then I'll see you Friday after school."

We all make our way out before I'm stopped, "(Y/n)." I flinch and look over at her, holding the doorknob.

"Yes?"

"Since you're working on a little solo investigation, make sure to at least share some with me or Mr. Genki, alright?" She then does the most surprising thing.

She... smiles.

She smiled at me. Me!

I swear I felt my soul leave my body. Has hell frozen over?! Is a blue moon occurring?!

I can only smile back and give a curt nod before sliding out the room.

I'm met with a clingy darling. She jumps on me, pushing me into her dobonhonkeros.

I flush a bright red and just hug back.

I hear a few people laughing and others just talking. Darling is one of the people laughing.

All I can do is laugh, so I do. It is quite funny I guess. But I'm left with only one thought.

'Maybe.. Mrs. Kyohaku, isn't so bad..'
———
A/N: i got this new anime plot. basically there's this high school girl except she's got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros. massive dohoonkabhankoloos. big ol' tonhongerekoogers. what happens next?! transfer student shows up with even bigger bonkhonagahoogs. humongous hungolomghononoloughongous

And scene, have fun reading that my shorties.

New A/N: Wow.