Chapter 16 Stranger Things

3rd Person POV
———
Some strange things have been happening to the school in the past few weeks.

Random things have gone missing and a few sensitive documents have also gotten out. Unfortunately (Y/n) and Kirikaku know about these "inconveniences" because of the student council letting them in on it.

Now originally Kirikaku wanted to rip their heads off for potentially putting her darling at risk but was stopped thankfully by that same girl.

The reason being why the council let them in to this information was because they wanted their perspectives on it. They had heard a bit of Kirikaku's and (Y/n)'s conversation.

Fortunately the upperclassman gave them the benefit of the doubt and figured that they just like being detective. If (Y/n) wanted to she could become one though, remember at the beginning that (Y/n) mentioned she loves to study—per say—things she's interested in.

Sadly (Y/n)'s interests have been peeked on the thought of a mystery. She was excited to say the least about the potential chance to be a hero for once.

(Y/n) hasn't gotten a chance to do any good deeds as of yet because of her new found lover. As much as Kirikaku loved (Y/n) for doing all those kind things, she was already having trouble adjusting to (Y/n)'s new "friends".

(Y/n) decided to start researching on what happened but was quickly shut down by Kirikaku's protective nature.

They finally came to an agreement when a rumor that spread like wildfire occurred. The rumor being that everybody's student information got leaked and no one knows where or who it got leaked to.

This information made the soon to be detective more hesitant at first but in the end decided to continue- but with rules.

Kirikaku was unfortunately admitted defeat when she was struck down by (Y/n)'s begging and puppy dog eyes.

The rules were simple.

1. If she digs to far and feels she's in danger in anyway shape or form then she is to stop immediately and not go back.

2. If someone threatens her or her life about this then she will need to stop. Immediately.

3. If anyone gets murdered, killed or tortured at any point in this. Stop. Immediately.

4. If she sees shady stuff that could lead to more extreme scenarios. Immediately- you get the picture.

5. Let Kirikaku know if any of the rules listed happens.

Those 5 rules were set by Kirikaku and with that, (Y/n) was allowed to investigate.

But before her research could begin, she was called into the dreaded... principals office. Of course from her school, she didn't get in trouble from TSAC... but why she was called to the principal's office in general? She didn't know why.
———
(Y/n) POV
———
'Oh boy... what did I do now... I don't think I did anything bad... I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED INVESTIGATING!!' I groan and grab my head.

I sigh, 'Why couldn't darling come with meee... things would be so much easier if she could.'

I finally arrived at the intimidating door that's labeled 'Principal Kyohaku Mizuki' or, Principal Kyohaku. She's... intense to say the least... okay well she's horrid but it's not like we can tell her that.

'Time to 'greet' death herself..'

I open the door and get a quick greeting, "Ah, yes, miss (L/n). Come, sit."

'Oh boy..'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) slowly exited the house of death, nervous.

She went over what they discussed, over and over in her head.

(Y/n) hesitantly sat in the leather coated chair, it creaked slightly as she sat.

The cold gaze of the principal, clad in a familiar black suit. Hair in a bun, sitting, unmoving on her head. Her gaze could stop anyone in their tracks.

"I need you to do something for me. I am asking on behalf of Principal Genki."

Ah, Principal Genki Katashi. The principal of The College right next door. He's nicer than his female polar opposite. A lot nicer that you can see why students call them opposites. Principal Genki loves to help and teach students when he can.

"And what would that be Principal Kyhohaku." (Y/n) silently gulps hoping her wording was edict worthy.

Miss Kyohaku's eyes lowered slightly causing poor (Y/n)'s heart to almost stop. With how anxious she was she wouldn't be surprised if she died by a glare from the principal.

"I need you to round up all of our council members and Tanobu Sakura Academy College's council members. We believe the more responsible students on board to help, the better."

(Y/n) slowly nods though.. one thing is itching at her, why her? Why out of every other student- her?

Apparently Principal Kyohaku noticed (Y/n)'s question bubbling and took a shot in the dark.

"I'll go out on a limb here and take a guess on what's pecking at you. Why you?"

'Is she psychic to?!' (Y/n) thought.

She sighs, "We've taken notice on the attention you and a certain student are getting, you and this student are dating- no?" She raised a brow. (Y/n) had to keep in a blush from the unexpected question, she quickly took a deep breath and composed herself, "Yes, me and Kirikaku Minako are dating." She hums.

"Miss Kirikaku will be great help in what we are going to be doing. With her nursing background and outstanding academic achievements she'll be helpful, adding the rest of the student councils which are composed of other wonderfully talented students, we should have this situation dealt with fairly quickly." She rubbed her eyes together, "I apologize for asking you to do such a task but you are the only one whom has a romantic partner ship with her, she doesn't have anyone in specific she hangs out with besides you. She is quite stubborn in not doing any extra activities unless it helps her grades or academic standing. Even though I respect that it makes my job harder."

(Y/n) hums, following all to everything the adult said. When she listens and watches like this, the so called grim reaper principal doesn't seem so bad. Just a stressed and tired person.

"This is what I want you to do (Y/n) (L/n). I want you to round up all of the student council members in Tanobu Sakura Academy and Tanbobu Sakura Academy College. Convince your partner, Kirikaku Minako, to join us in figuring out whoever stole these items. Tell them, when they do agree, to meet me back here in one week at 1:15. Did you get all that?"

The 4 cogs in (Y/n)'s brain slowly turn as she nods, would she forget all that once she left? Probably. Only time will tell.

'Eh-..?'
———
Edit- A/N: Happy Halloween!! 👻 🎃