Chapter 32 - The End

(Y/n) POV

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Cussing, Alcohol Abuse, Alcohol, Addict, Abuse
———

I pant harshly as I trip over the corner. I cough as my chest and stomach come into contact of the flooring. I wheeze for a moment before standing up and running.

'Oh my god! Oh my god! This is actually happening?!' Tears threaten to fall out of my eyes as I clutch onto my side with all of my might.

The blood has already stained my shirt- but that's the least of my worries.
———
Flashback
———

"Sorrryyyy!" He smiled at me as he took the knife out of my side. "Just kidding." He grins widely and lifts the knife up, ready to stab me again.

He has his arm around my shoulder tightly.

I stare.

He brings the knife down—

I quickly use all of my strength and lean forward—bringing his arm with me—causing him to stab his arm instead of me.

He shouts in pain and let's go of me.

I immediately run out of the classroom and down the hall, desperate for anyone- anything, to save me from Suzuki.
———

"He's the murderer..." I mutter in fear. "Uagh!!" I hiss as I hold my wound. He stabbed me right in the side.

"K-k-kiri-kiri." I repeat. 'She's killed before. She can help me... whether or not it's a good thing. It's self defense! Not illegal!' I try and reassure myself.

I turn the corner and suddenly hear... fast, and loud stomps. My heart sinks.

I turn around—as I'm limp-running—and see Suzuki.

He's holding his arm and looking... pissed really, really pissed. "Get back here." He glares at me with his teeth clenched. Air leaves my lungs as I finally notice the knife in his hands as he continues to stomp-run towards me.

I shake my head slowly and keep running as he yells and cusses at me.

Some tears leave my eyes in fear. I turn the corner and see my savior.

"MRS. KYOHAKU!!" I shout at her. She looks at me, concerned and confused.

She notices Suzuki as I get in front of her. I grab her hand and point at the Suzuki with my bloody hand. "H-he's the murderer! He's the killer!" I wheeze out.

. . .

. . .

. . .

She brings me into a tight hug and turns me around to face Suzuki. "Mrs.... Kyohaku?" I mumble quietly.

Suzuki has a smile on and is now calm as he walks towards me.

Panic starts to set in. "M-Mrs. Kyohaku..." I mumble.

I look up at Mrs. Kyohaku.

She-she... she. Her face is..

She's smiling... unsettlingly. The corners of her lips are upturned as her face is contorted into a smile of bloodlust. It's—

. . .

—terrifying.

I freeze. Shocked, scared... in pain.

My body starts to shake as I robotically move my head to look at Suzuki. He's only a few more steps away from me.

My breath hitches.