Chapter 23 Explanation

(Y/n) POV
———

"Wake up, wake up darling." Kirikaku's voice rings in my ear as I turn around in bed, "Nooo, I don't want toooo." I whine.

She giggles and sighs, "Fine then, no (F/F) for you." I stumble out of bed and almost fall but luckily get caught by Kirikaku... Kirikaku?

Why am I calling her Kirikaku instead of dar-.. dar.. d-.. I can't say it.. or think it I mean.

She laughs at me as she heads to the bathroom, "I'll be right out and after I'll make breakfast." I nod as she heads off to the bathroom, already in her casual clothes.

"Da-..dar-...d-.." A sudden rush of memories come back to me.

The copper scent, the crimson stains, the screams and the smile.

I throw my hands over my mouth, the urge to throw up growing.

I run to the bathroom and knock the door loudly. Kirikaku quickly opens the door about to say something. I don't give her a chance as I rush past her and to the toilet where I finally get to throw up my guts- no.. not.. just not guts. Not Sakae.

"Oh my god!" She sits down next to me and holds my hair up/out of my face.

I get it all out and slowly push myself off the toilet bowl, flushing it and wobbling to the sink where I clean myself up.

I finish by using mouthwash and can't help but fall against the wall. Kirikaku tries to catch me but I slightly dodge her grip.

I can't see her the same.

I don't see her the same.

Shit, she'll get suspicious though if I don't make contact.

"S-sorry.. I just don't want to get you sick if I have a fever or flu." Nice job (Y/n).

She sighs, "I don't care if I get sick, you're more important to me."

'If I was then you wouldn't have murdered Sun and Sakae, I don't know what happened to Ena.'

I decide to test my luck.

"How are Sakae, Sun, and Ena? I hope they're okay." I lie through my teeth.

I kept my head down, bangs covering my eyes as I hold my stomach, half because I don't want to see Kirikaku's face, and half because my stomach actually does hurt.

She doesn't answer for at least a minute.

She suddenly drops to the floor sobbing, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just couldn't stop myself! Saka-bitch kept crying and whining to be let out!" Her voice changed to an angered one.

"Then when I taught her a lesson, that Ena girl wouldn't stop screaming! She didn't even last five minutes!" She laughs crazily.

Tears continue to pour out of her eyes as she confesses, "Then Sun! Sunny boy!" Memories come back at the nickname causing my stomach to churn.

"He just kept going on and on about how I was sick and needed help! I don't need help! I taught him I was perfectly fine! I get good grades! Have a girlfriend! Have friends! It's perfect!" She laughs and laughs as I just stare.

She stops laughing and smiling and cries.

"I couldn't stop."

"I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"I snapped out of it after I hit you... I didn't mean to.. It was the spur of the moment kind of thing.." She sets her hands on her knees as she describes to me what exactly happened.