Chapter 17 The Gathering

3rd Person POV
———

As (Y/n) sits on the couch, the feeling of nervousness never seems to leave her. She is being forced to talk to strangers she's never met before, with a higher learning than her and is telli- demanding them to see the principal in one week.

"Darling? Is something wrong?" Kirikaku's voice cuts in, interrupting (Y/n)'s thoughts.

"A-ah! Yes! Just.. " (Y/n) hesitates, 'Better just tell her now.' She takes a deep breath before nodding to herself. Kirikaku looks worriedly at her darling.

"The principal... you know Miss Kyohaku?" Kirikaku nods, "Uhm, she wants me to gather all of the student council together, including the ones from TSAC. Then tell them to meet her next week." Kirikaku raises a brow, "Why do they need to meet?" (Y/n) taps her finger, "Because they want to discuss the missing items and maybe have the student council and you join in on searching." Kirikaku hums before raising a brow, "What did you mean by me?"

"I mean that they want you to join the search also."

She looks hesitant before sighing, admitting defeat, "Alright.."

(Y/n) smiles and gives her darling girlfriend a hug, "Yay! That means you can also help me with my own investigation!" Kirikaku sweatdrops as she nods.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(Y/n) POV

"Alright, here's the first one." I look down at the small notebook in my hands, 'Sun Kano.'

Sun Kano is the President of the student council. He has a rough exterior but is nice when you get to know him- so I've heard. He has messy bright red hair and dark red eyes.

We are standing outside the council room right now and I really.. really don't want to go in first. I hear darling giggle, noticing my fear, she goes in front of me and opens the door. Revealing not just the President but also the Vice President but... not in the way we thought.

They were.. kissing each other... violently.. and uhm.. the.. Vice President was uhm... on the President's lap..

I blush violently as darling places a hand over her mouth, "Oh my!" Her voice comes out as soft but still sounds surprised.

I look at her, shocked that she even said something.

The two quickly split from each other seemingly more embarrassed than ever.

Sun clears his throat, "A-ahem. What do you need." He gives us a glare making me flinch. I slowly scurry behind darling. She tries her best to hide it but I noticed that she glared back at the President which caused him to stop.

The Vice President, Sakae Rini. She has long dark blue hair and a white bow on her head.

I can't bring myself to come out of hiding so I give darling a small nudge to signal for her to talk instead.

She gives a short giggle before facing the two council members again, "Well, you have been 'scouted' by the principal to help investigate the missing objects. She wants all of the council members to meet with her next week."

He gives a curt nod, "Why us if I may ask."

"The more students on board to help with finding these things the better. She trusts the student council and knows they're responsible enough to handle this." She smiles.

He gives another nod, "Alright, is that all?"

We nod, "Okay, you may go now." He waves us off.

We walk out and continue to walk to the gymnasium where the Secretary is rumored to be.

"That was quite a surprise." She giggles clearly not surprised, "Yeah, I don't think anyone knows that they're dating. God though, that was embarrassing. I thought I was going to get crushed by the tension." I whine.

She laughs making me pout. "Awww don't be upset darling. How about I make (F/F) (Favorite Food) for dinner tonight." I immediately brighten up, "Well we better get going!" I smile. She laughs once more.
———

We arrive at the gym and hear the squeak of sneakers hitting the floor.

We look inside and see the Secretary, Treasurer, and Public Relations.

The Secretary, Ai Chikako, is playing with the Treasurer and Public Relations. Ena Michi and Mitsuo Haru.

Ai has black hair tied up in a low ponytail. Ena has light pink hair that stops at her shoulders and finally Mitsuo has short brown hair that has blonde tips.

"How can you still be running?!" Ena yells at Ai. Ai laughs before throwing the ball to Mitsuo, "Oof!" He holds his stomach and the ball. "Oops! Sorry about that Miso!" Ai pats his back.

Darling clears her throat, bringing attention to us both.

"Hello, how can we help you?" Ai jogs up to us and is slowly followed by Ena and Miso-Mitsuo.

"The student council has been informed to help the investigation of the missing things." She smiles.

"Uh huh.. how come?" Ai raises a brow.

"The more people helping out the better. She knows the student council is responsible enough to help out and trusts that you can do a good job. She wants you to meet her next week. I've already informed the President and Vice President."

Ai stiffens which causes me to raise a brow this time, "Something wrong?"

She shakes her head, "No no, it's nothing." She nervously smiles at me.

"We caught them." Darling smiles innocently. I cover her mouth quickly as my face heats up quickly. The rest of them also blush. I quickly scold her and take my hand off.

"S-sorry about that." I mutter.

She waves it off and nervously chuckles, "It's fine, just keep it a secret." We nod.

"Thanks for telling usss.. " She drags it out showing that she doesn't know our names.

"Kirikaku Minako." Ai shakes her hand.

"(Y/n) (L/n)." She shakes my hand.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Ai, that's Ena and finally this is Miso." Ai tosses her arm over his shoulders.

"No it's not!" He whines, "It's Mitsuo! Get it! Mit-su-o!" Ai just laughs.

We wave bye to them and head off.

"I'll text Tama about the meeting thing and ask him to relay it to everybody else." I look over at darling as she nods.

"Sounds good." She smiles at me and holds my hand. I flush a little bit even though I'm used to it.

"You're so cute." She giggles. I pout, "Stop teasing meee." She laughs.

"I'll be sure to make it up to you with (F/F). Promise."

I nod, "Good good."

'Just reminds me that I need to start my own investigation soon.'