Chapter 30 A Pep Talk

3rd Person POV

(A/N: 8.22K WHERE THE HELL YA'LL COME FROM?! I LOCKED THE BASEMENT, SO HOW?!)

Trigger Warnings: Mild cussing, bullying, arguing
———

It was a sad day for all. The group seemed to revert back to how they once were—when Sakiya died—and they fought. They argued.

"It was your guys fault for never checking up on her!"

"Excuse me?! We checked up on her whenever we visited you!"

"Yeah sure.. you never tried to get her out of her room or try harder with her!"

"Hey! Knock it off! We chose to check up- and help you guys! While you all just wasted away!"

"Aye! We tried! We tried hard to get better! You two were too busy falling in love to see that!"

"Oh don't pin this on us! Just because we fell in love doesn't mean we never cared! Hell, do you know how much we cried together?!"

"Oh to hell! At least I didn't try and hide away in whatever the hell (Y/n) was doing!"

"What?! I am trying to solve all of these murders while you all just sulked! At least I was working on something useful!"

"Yeah and ignoring me while you were at it.. you never once checked in to see how I was doing! I was sad too but it seems like you didn't care!"

"At least I didn't snap at you like Tama! He's the one who was being such a crybaby while yelling at the person who ever cared for him!"

"Hey hey hey! He apologized! Unlike you who barely ever talked to her!"

"We talked but it seems like all his groveling for you back must have messed with your brain!"

"Oh why you! You little!!"

And on and on it went. They all stopped talking to each other for a long grueling week.

———
(Y/n) POV
———

I shut the door as I started making my way to school.

I sigh and rub my eyes as I look around the street. I take out my phone and check the time.

"Shit... I'm going to be latteee." I grumble. I start to jog, slightly annoyed.

I look over to the side.

"Empty." I mutter. I sigh and tighten my grip on my bag.

Ever since we fought, me and Kirikaku haven't talked or walked together to school.

I'm starting to feel guilty and have been contemplating on apologizing to her soon. I grumble and ruffle my hair. "I'll think about it during school.."

———
Timeskip~ oh how I've missed these. ٩(ˊˋ*)و
———
3rd Person POV
———

(Y/n) was simply relaxing in class when the bell rang. Everyone got up and started to pack their things. The classroom was pretty baron and had less than 15 people in the room.