Chapter 24 Complicated

(Y/n) POV

Trigger Warnings: Blood, Slight Gore, Slight Swearing and Death

Long Chapter: 2,473 Words

(Very BIG BIG Shoutout to my Editor Midnight_Owl's new Book! "A Monstrous Love" ! So far There is Only 2 Parts, but don't let that waver your choices! It's really good so far! Please check out her account and why not give her a follow also!)
———

I don't know how to feel.. she didn't have any control over the situation. For all I know she could have had a bad past and that's what made her the girl she is today.

She seems sincere but.. I just..

"I.. forgive.. you." My brain doesn't comprehend the words coming out of my mouth.

She looks at me in awe before leaping at me for a hug.

I move over quickly and let her almost hit a wall.

She looks at me shocked, "But... I can't act like you didn't do anything wrong.."

She slowly nods but still looks sad and disappointed. Ashamed mostly.

"So.. give me some time.. okay.. Kirikaku.." Her eyes widen and she looks at me with denial.

"Time.." She looks at me for any sign of backing down but doesn't find any. Her body droops as she nods.

"Okay.." Her voice is small. She gets up slowly, "I'll... make breakfast."

"Okay.." I look away. "You do that."

She walks down the stairs. I can tell she's disappointed maybe sad. It hurts to have to do this to her but I just.. can't see her without knowing the fact she killed.. she killed our friends.

I know how yandere's work.. but dealing with it in real life is another thing.. it doesn't feel real that she killed them. That they're never going to have kids or graduate and we'll never hear their voice again.

Ugh, I should get dressed and ready. I wonder what we'll be doing..

I walk over to my closet at grab a pair of shorts, a shirt and, a (F/C) hoodie. Once I've finished I head back to the bathroom. I already brushed my teeth when I barfed so I'm clear on that. I guess I can brush my hair, so I do just that.

I quickly brush my hair out and head downstairs.

I look at the table and see my investigation notebook. 'I guess I left it there last night. It's Saturday though so I can't work on it today or tomorrow. I'll have to pick it up right when Monday swings around.'

Kirikaku has a sour look on her face the whole time she cooks. Like she's being punished, at least she looks ashamed of her actions.

She sets the food on the table making me—set the notebook down and—walk to it.

I take a seat as she does the same.

It's quiet. The only sound being our forks hitting the plate.

I don't know how much of this I can take...

"I'm.. sorry." Kirikaku breaks the silence. I stop eating for a moment, "I know."

"I shouldn't have done that."