𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

prison sucked.

you hated it here, the food tasted like ass and the people scared you. you had like one friend if you can call them that, her name was gabriella and she had killed her rapist, in my opinion, she didn't do anything wrong.

she was actually really nice and stood up for you when people were being rude.

and you had to pee in a cup all the time because they always found someone getting drugs and had to find out who all took some, and the men, they were the scariest. although you didn't see them a lot since you were a woman, you saw them sometimes, always making disgusting comments on your body, which made you super uncomfortable.

the only thing that was keeping you going was the visits from spencer, he had been coming as much as he could, it made you happy how he could tell you about his day.

you missed him, a lot. you couldn't touch him and it sucked, you were so touch-deprived, you were before you met him but you had gotten used to his cuddles and always holding hands so it sucked when you couldn't hug him, kiss him, or even touch his hand.

you heard a buzzing noise and you smiled looking up from where you sat, the officer leading you to some chairs that were divided by walls.

you sat down and made eye contact with spencers before picking up the phone and putting it against your ear.

"hey." he breathed out.

"hey." you sighed with a small smile, "i missed you, you didn't come last week," you spoke softly and he sighed.

"yeah, i'm sorry, it slipped my mind, i've been um, busy," he explained and you nodded.

"bad case?" you asked and he nodded, "yeah something like that," he responded, chewing on his bottom lip.

"what's today?" you asked tapping on the table, "august 28th, saturday." he told you and you sighed.

"11 more months." you said with a small smile, "i miss you," you told him with a shaky breath as your eyes geared up. "a lot."

"i miss you too," he said with a smile, he opened his mouth about to say something else before the officers told everyone it was time up and you put the phone back, a tear falling down your cheeks before you gave him a. small wave goodbye.