𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

             ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"all rise." you heard a voice say as everyone stood up, staying quiet.

your hands were clammy, wiping them on your skirt as you fiddled with your fingers. you heard another voice before the judge walked in, telling everyone to be seated.

you played with the end of your skirt, trying to distract yourself to not have a whole panic attack in front of everyone.

the judge began to talk before asking the attorney if they were ready. your attorney nodded, "begin." the judge said as your attorney stood up in front of the jurors, beginning to talk.

"according to the FBI, the day after dave williams' death there was y/n y/l/n's DNA found at the crime scene." your attorney spoke and you let out a shaky breath, sitting up in the chair as the judge looked over at you before back at your attorney.

"are there any witnesses?" the judge asked, your attorney shaking his head. "no, your honor." he spoke clearly. "and had our suspect proven to be guilty?"

"yes, your honor." the attorney nodded, you hearing the loud gavel hit across the wood. "case is closed," he spoke before you saw police officers walk towards you.

you stood up, feeling the cold handcuffs around your wrists as the judge continued to talk.

"y/n y/l/n will be sentenced to one year in prison," he spoke loudly before hitting the gavel again.

you glanced over at spencer, your eyes moving away from his as they led you out of the courtroom.

spencer watched as they walked you out, sobs falling out his mouth as he buried his head into his hands.

he felt arms wrapped around him, recognizing them to be morgans.

he cried and cried into morgan's shoulder, feeling horrible. he wouldn't see you for a whole year, a whole year.

what also hurt was that he never got the chance to say that he loved you back, he was scared but now that you were gone he regretted never saying it back.

"c'mon, let's go." morgan spoke softly, leading spencer out of the courtroom and outside, tears continuing to fall out his eyes as he got into the car with morgan, he'll pick up his car later.

"it's going to be okay." morgan spoke and spencer shook his head, "no it won't." spencer cried as he continued to shake his head. "this morning, she..um, told me she loved me and i never said it back." he croaked, "i suck." he sighed, looking over at morgan as his lip quivered.

"she'll be back, she's not gone forever." morgan spoke, putting his hand on his shoulder. "wait for her, if she truly loves you then she won't stop." he whispered, "a year will go by in no time, and when she comes back you and she can get married and possibly have baby geniuses as garcia likes to call it," he said, spencer letting a chuckle escape his wet lips that had tears on them.

"i'll wait for her." he spoke with a nod, morgan smiling at his best friend. "she's got you wrapped around her finger." he chuckled as he started the car, "but i'm sure it's the same way for her."

____

this is also super super short i'm sorry 😐 but the next chapter will be super long, full of drama and sadness :)