𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"thank you so much for coming." spencer breathed out, giving jj a small smile as they both walked in the door.

"of course, but why did you have a baby in your car?." she chuckled taking her jacket off and setting it on the couch.

"it's a long story," he started before sighing, rubbing his eyes. "you remember y/n right?" he asked and she nodded.

"yeah," she said and he ran a hand through his hair. "well, um, long story short i got her pregnant and now i have a daughter, and i do not know how to take care of her, i don't even know how ill feed her, especially with work i don't want her to always be around a stranger." he rambled as jj's face changed expressions as he continued.

"okay, woah, slow down." she said putting her hands on his shoulders.

"okay, well, y/n only he like 3 months left right?" she asked and spencer nodded, "okay, so you can tell hotch and maybe you won't be on as much cases until she gets back to help out."

"i'm still scared, 3 months is a long time and i'm not on good terms with y/n at the moment." he sighed and jj chewed on her lip before sighing.

"i'll help you out, okay?" she said pulling her hands off his shoulders, "when the baby wakes up we can go baby shopping and get you everything you need, i'll give you some tips that you don't know and help you out with stuff like changing her diaper and  stuff, okay? don't stress yourself out." she smiled and he nodded.

"okay, thank you." he smiled and she nodded. "of course, now i'll make you some tea while we wait on her to wake up." she smiled and he nodded before walking in his bedroom, setting the baby down onto the bed, putting pillows around her so she wouldn't fall off.

jj soon made his tea, bringing it back to him before sitting next to him.

"thank you." he said softly, giving her a thin lipped smile before taking a sip of the drink.

"so, you said you and y/n weren't on good terms?" she asked looking over at him, him nodding.

"yeah, i haven't talked to her in a while, i can't bring myself to do it, but i know i will have to soon because of everything that just happened." he sighed and she nodded. "thank you, again." he smiled, setting the cup down. "for helping."

"of course." she smiled about to speak again before the baby started crying.

"i'll get her." spencer sighed before getting up and walking into his bedroom, gently picking up the baby that was swaddled in a blanket.

the baby quickly quieted down in his arms as spencer walked back into his living room. "shopping?" he asked and she nodded before grabbing her jacket.

spencer and jj soon got back to his apartment after shopping, getting pacifiers, bottles, blankets, toys, a crib, stroller, a car seat, and many other things that a baby needed.

"i'm going to put her back in my room." he whispered, the baby back asleep in his arms before he went into his room and put her back in his bed, walking out quietly. "can you help me set up the crib in the empty room?" he asked and she nodded.

they sat up everything in the empty room spencer had, the crib and small little decorations with a changing table.m

"you did pretty good picking out this stuff." jj complimented with a smile, "now let me go teach you how to make a bottle for when she wakes up."

jj showed spencer how to make a bottle and how to check if it was to hot or not, soon she was finished with everything, helping him feed the bottle before putting her back asleep in her crib.

"thank you, so much." he smiled and she nodded, putting her jacket back on.

"anytime." she smiled and he bit his lip before opening the door for her as she walked out, turning around to look at him. "call me if you need anything."

spencer didn't respond though, barely nodding as he stared at her.

"spencer? are you okay?" she asked moving her hand in front of him.

spencer chewed on his lip before cupping her cheeks and kissing her.

____
THIS WAS SO SHORT ANR SO BAD IM SORRY IM LAZY

but yeah 😁

i didn't re read so it might have some typos