𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

TW: mentions of rape and murder.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you looked up from your cold hands that were cuffed together, meeting spencer's eyes as he sat down in one of the chairs in front of you. you stayed silent not knowing what to say, you really hoped he didn't believe that you actually killed people.

"spence." you breathed out, pushing your hands closer to his, him moving his hands into his lap causing you to sigh and pull your hands back closer to you.

"did you do it?" he asked, finally looking back up at you. you shook your head quickly, "no, of course not, i don't even know why they think it was me." you whispered, feeling a sharp feeling in your chest that you always got when you were sad about something that hit hard.

"we found your DNA on the crime scene." he told you, finally looking up into your eyes, then slightly watered up. "wha- how is that even possible?" you asked with furrowed eyebrows. "i swear i didn't do anything, i would never do that."

"and how do i know that?" he asked with his eyebrows raising. "i've only known you for like 6 months, how would i know if you were able to kill someone? it wouldn't surprise me if you, being that you went to prison for almost a year because of your brothers girlfriends death."

"wait, how do you even know about that? and he confessed, i did not murder my brothers girlfriend." you spoke shaking your head, "do you not believe me?"

"i don't know what to believe, you have been lying to me ever since we met." he sighed, rubbing his eyes. "since you don't have a job, where have you been going when you tell me your at work?"

you stayed silent, chewing on your lip as you looked down at your hands. "y/n, tell me." he spoke sternly, "where have you been going?"

your eyes watered and you kept your eyes down to your hands. "i was going to tell you today, that why i was at your apartment." you whispered, "before we met i went to the bar, i'm really short and they didn't believe i was actually 28 but some older guy said i was with him and he um, helped me get in, he told me to go talk to this guy and he basically said i was perfect for the job i guess? so, he told me to call a number say the password and i would get a lot of money, which i desperately needed." you admitted, tears now falling freely down your face, "a woman answered, she told me to go to hotel bars, talk to a married guy get him drunk, and..." you trailed off, feeling ashamed of what you've been doing, not realizing how disgusting it was, "i would have to take their clothes off and take pictures without the face, i send it to the number and then get like 20k." you said, now choking on your own sobs.

"a few nights ago, i did it and i needed to use the bathroom so i did and when i came back out the guy wasn't there, and all of a sudden i got pushed onto the bed and he tried to, um, rape me, but before he got my underwear off some woman pulled him off of me and basically stabbed him to death." you sobbed, "and all i did was run out and do nothing, and i feel so disgusted and so bad that i just let her get away with murdering a random guy, i was just so scared and didn't know what to do." you cried, "and i was going to tell you today, but well, then i got arrested and here i am, probably about to go spend the rest of my life in prison."

spencer sighed, taking your hands and putting them into his. "im sorry." you whispered, "i um, dropped the wine glass and cut my foot which is probably how you got my DNA, from the blood."

"is your foot okay?" he asked and you looked up and raised your eyebrow with a shrug, "i don't know if i got all the glass out but yeah i think so." you responded and you nodded, "i get if you never want to talk to me again." you said and he shook his head, "im just a little mad you lied to me okay? yes, you will probably have to serve some time but you didn't murder anyone, you just helped a little in a way."

you nodded with a small sigh, "i think i know who did it." you told him and he raised an eyebrow, "do you know the woman the killed him?"

you shook your head, "no, but i did, i guess you could say research, and her name is Amanda Collins, she lives on Gunn Rd." you spoke, "and you got all that from, research?" he asked and you bit your lip and shrugged. "i may have or not hacked a bit, i learned it in middle school because my friend got mad at someone and we had to hack into her account and post bad stuff about her." you sighed with a small giggle, "it was just embarrassing pictures of her not like bad bad stuff though."

spencer chuckled a bit and nodded, "you have to go to court monday, but your allowed to go back home." he told you and you bit your lip and nodded, "in about two hours though, and were talking at mine after, okay?" he asked and you nodded. "okay." you smiled a bit before he got up and left the room, you now alone again.

spencer walked out and sighed, given looks by the whole team. "follow me." hotch said firmly, spencer gulping and nodding before walking with hotch to his office.

_____

another cliffhanger hehe, um this is rlly short but i have to put on my costume so yeah hope you enjoyed :)