𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

outfit again ^

trigger warning: attempted rape, descriptive gore, murder.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you sigh at the noise of your alarm and you groaned, getting up and turning the alarm off before walking towards your bedroom, your feet pattering against the hard wood floor, rubbing your eyes.

you walk into your closet and pull out some white high-waisted skinny jeans, putting on a red shirt that was tied in between your breasts, revealing some of your midriff.

you brush your hair and put on some light makeup, grabbing some dark red lipstick on that matched the shirt.

you sighed as you put on some black low heels, grabbing your phone and putting it in your back pocket before walking out, heading to your white car.

you got inside and drove quickly to the hotel. once you've arrived you lied, once again, telling the lady you were meeting someone before getting inside the elevator and heading up to the bar.

you walk out the elevator and looked around as you ordered a glass of wine, you glanced over next to you, immediately looking down at his hands seeing a ring. you sat next to him and gave him a flirtatious smirk, trying to make small talk.

he eventually got drunk enough so you brought him to his room and did what you had to do, you sent the photos to the girl before walking into the bathroom, yes you could've went somewhere else, but you had to go.

you soon finished so you quickly washed your hands, grabbing the glass before walking out the bathroom.

you quickly stopped walking, seeing the bed completely empty with no one around. you started looking around for him, knowing you weren't crazy and you did see him here, completely wasted and passed out.

you felt a presence behind you, your breath hitching as you dropped your wine glass, big and little shards of glass splattering all over the hard floor.

he pushed you onto the bed, a small scream escaping pass your lips, him hovering over you. "you fucking slut." he growled, slapping you harshly as you began to try and push you off of him.

"please, stop." you choked  out and he slapped you again, but harder. "what was your fucking plan? trying to get me wasted and taking pictures of me, huh?" he asked and you cried, shaking your head, his strong hands holding your arms against the bed so you couldn't get free.

"i'm sorry, i'll delete the pictures, i was just doing my job." you cried, squirming under him as you tried to get free and he slapped you once again. "i'm going to give you what you deserve." he spat, one hand pinning your arms down as his other began to unbutton your jeans.

"stop! please!" you cried, kicking your legs as you tried to get free, you realized you wouldn't be getting free as he had your pants all the way down, starting to pull your underwear down next.

suddenly you felt him off of you and you opened your eyes, immediately regretting it as you saw a woman with long light brown hair stab the man messily, watching the blood spill out of him and come out of his skin, watching the life leave his eyes, it was terrifying.

she finished and looked back at you, your eyes wide like a deer in headlights. "get out, your money is in the janitors closet like always." she spoke and you didn't hesitate to get up, your foot hitting right on the glass of the wine glass,
wincing at the pain as blood trickled out your foot.

you hurried and put your jeans back in before limping out the bedroom, tears still streaming down your eyes as you grabbed the money and got back downstairs and into your car.

you couldn't believe what just happened, you almost got raped and watched someone get brutally murdered in front of you, it was a horrible experience and you hated all of it.

___

"there's been another murder." hotch spoke and everyone sighed, they haven't gotten much and it sucked having the big case.

"let's go." hotch spoke as he stood up from the round table, everyone following him as they got into separate SUV's.

they drove to the hotel, seeing several cop cars and ambulances surrounding the hotel. they walked inside, going upstairs as they put on some blue latex gloves.

reid was the first one in the room, grabbing the tape and ducking under it as he looked around the room.

"you said the murder was different this time?" morgan asked as he walked into the bathroom. "yes, very disorganized than the others, a lot more anger put into it. the other murders were very organized, as if nothing even happened."

"maybe it's a team?" prentiss spoke as she squatted looking down at the wine glass that was shattered all over the floor.

"possibly, we don't have much information to know yet." hotch spoke, looking around more, seeing if he could find any more evidence.

prentiss squinted her eyes at the wine glass before she looked up at reid quickly, "where was the body at?" she asked and reid pointed over to a big red blood stain that was on the floor, further away from the glass.

"i found blood, possibly someone else's." she spoke and spencer quickly walked over, leaning down and looking down at the blood, it was much brighter than the other blood and to far away to be the same. "let's have them run a DNA sample and we can get garcia to look, we might have finally found out unsub."

______

not proof read so sorry for any mistakes but hope you enjoy :)))