𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

              ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you cuddled up to spencer's sweaty body, the only sound in the room was you and spencer's heavy breaths. "c'mon let's get a shower." spencer spoke up after a few minutes and you nodded, sitting up as he got up off the bed and into the bathroom to turn on the hot water, while he was in there you glanced around his room.

it was very, spencer, if that made sense. the lights were off so you couldn't quite make out the color of the walls, all you knew was they weren't a bright or light color, maybe black or the same color as his walls in the rest of the apartment, his bed was very comfortable and had a thick soft comforter lying on the white sheets with two pillows. the bed had a medal bed frame, which actually looked really nice.

your thought were interrupted by spencer clearing his throat. "you okay?" he asked and you looked over at him with a smile, nodding as you stood onto your feet and walked over to him. "more than okay." you smiled kissing his cheeks before grabbing his large hand and getting into the shower with him.

the shower walls were white tile with a slightly darker outline, it wasn't small but it wasn't large either, he had three bottles, shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. he was gorgeous, caring, extremely smart, respectful and didn't use 3-1 wash? how perfect could he possibly get?

you stepped under the water, feeling it run down your body as spencer grabbed his shampoo and put it in his hand before moving you out from under the water and putting the white shampoo into your hair, massaging it.

you let out a giggle, your eyes closing as he washed your hair. once he was done he rinsed it out before putting some conditioner into your hair and making sure to get it all in your hair before rinsing it out once more.

he finished with a smile before grabbing the shampoo bottle again and into his hair. "hey, if you get to wash my hair i get to wash yours." you whined pulling his hands away and standing on the tips of your toes, not making you much taller but it was better before massaging his scalp with the shampoo, a chuckle escaping pass his lips.

you gave him the same treatment and once you both were all washed you stepped out and he handed you a towel before wrapping his own around his waist, grabbing a smaller one and quickly drying some of his hair.

"i didn't bring any other clothes." you told him softly as he hung up the smaller towel. "i'll get you something." he smiled, grabbing your hand and bringing you back into the bedroom, going through this drawers before giving you a pair of boxers and a dark navy blue crew neck, that was fairly big on you.

"thank you." you smiled before taking unit towel off and putting on his clothes, him doing the same but with plaid pajama pants, deciding not to wear a shirt to sleep.