𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

jj kissed back before immediately pulling away shaking her head. "i'm sorry, but this is wrong." she said looking up at him, "get some sleep." she told him before walking off leaving spencer there at his door.

"shit." spencer sighed, rubbing his eyes before walking back inside and closing the door behind him. he knew what he did was wrong. he knew he shouldn't have ever done it, he regrets it.

he took a quick shower before laying down and heading to sleep, snoring softly as he cuddled up to his blanket.

sleeping when you have a newborn sucks. they fry almost every two hours, either hungry, needed a diaper change or they just woke up and their first instinct is to cry.

spencer barely got any sleep, at all.

he sighed as he held the baby in his arms, grabbing his phone before dialing jj's number.

"hello?" he heard her voice through the speaker.

"uh hey, can you watch the baby for a few hours today? i have to go do stuff and i can't bring her," he asked softly, not trying to be too loud to wake the baby up.

"uh, sure. what time?" she asked and he smiled at big, thankful she would watch the baby even after last night.

"any time before 5 is fine," he told her and she heard her move stuff around before speaking again.

"i'll be there at two," she said with a smile although spencer couldn't see her.

"okay, thank you, bye." he hung up with a soft sigh, looking down at the baby.

she had your hair and lips with his eyes and nose.

she was adorable.

two came around shortly, jj knocking on the door as spencer answered.

"hey, thank you so much." he immediately said with a smile as he let her inside, "i won't be gone long," he told her and she nodded.

"where's the baby?" she asked setting her purse down and taking her coat off.

"she's asleep, i fed her before you got here." he told her as he put his shoes on. "again, thank you so much, i'll be back." he smiled and she nodded before they both said bye and he left.

he walked down the steps to his car before getting inside and driving off to the prison.

he soon got there, walking inside and going through everything before sitting down on the chair in front of the glass as prisoners walked through, some passing by him to talk to his visitors.

soon enough he saw you sit in front of him, still looking beautiful as ever even if you were in prison.

"hey," he whispered into the black phone, a gentle smile on his lips.

"i'm sorry." she said in response, getting a confused look by spencer at her words. "sorry? for what?" he asked and she bit at the skin on lips. "for giving you full responsibility for the baby even though you have an important job, i should've taken her with me but i was scared because i didn't want the first few months of her life in a nasty prison."

"it's not your fault," he whispered with a sigh. "it's okay, don't worry about it, we're okay?"

"why haven't you been visiting me anymore?" she asked softly, her middle finger picking at the skin on the side of her thumb.

"work, i've been busy, and i knew that if i visited you i would've probably said something wrong or come off passive-aggressive because i've been so stressed." he explained with a sigh. "i'll try and visit more." he smiled, "i promise."

"okay," she smiled with a nod. "i've got to go now." she sighed as the officer started calling them up.

"bye." he sighed and she gave him a smile before getting up and leaving.

maybe things will be fine after all.