𝐓𝐖𝐎

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

            ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you groan as you just got off your shift at work, you took the dirty apron off and threw it onto your couch. you worked at a restaurant, it was all that you could really get since you didn't participate in any college for not even two hours.

you groan, once again as you played some music and got into the shower, brushing out your hair.

you change into some shorts and light blue shirt that had pineapples scattered all over it, you thought it was cute to just lounge in.

you sigh as you popped your back, turning on the tv, snacking on some barbecue chips that's you found in a cab with above your sink.

you were 30 minutes in of the show that played on tv before your phone started to ring, you whined and paused the show, dusting off the crumbs on your shirt onto the carpet ground, putting the chip bag next to you as you wiped your fingers off and picked up the phone, "hello?"

"hey! it's lila, i work with you, we're all going out for drinks tonight for the 30th year anniversary and we wanted to know if you could join us?" you heard her voice through the phone and you sighed, you didn't have anything else to do so why not? "yeah, sure what time?"

it was 8pm, you were dress in a tight black dres with some white heels, your hair half up and half down and you walk into to it car and drove to the bar.

once you got there you showed the bouncer your id, his eyebrow rose, shining it in the light and you rolled your eyes. "it's not fake, i'm 24." you sigh and he gave you a questioning look, his eyes moving up and down your body.

"are you sure about tha-"

"she's with me," some man said, putting a hand on your lower back making your eyebrow rose at the sudden touch,  the bouncer sighed before letting the two of you inside, you look up at the stranger and smiled. "thank you."

"of course, but are you actually 24?" he asked pulling away from you, you rolled your eyes and nodded as you let out a frustrated sigh. "do i really look younger than 18?" you asked and he laughed shaking his head, "no you just looked like a short 14 year old with a lot of makeup, what are you? like 4'11?"

you huffed and shook your head, "okay, first of all i'm 5'0 and i don't have a lot of makeup on." you groan and he chuckled. "well, since i helped you in, go to talk to that guy sitting next to that girl with dark hair in the corner." he told you, pointing towards the guy with blonde hair. "you're perfect for him, not in that way, he'll give you a good job." he told you and you shrugged, nodding before walking toward the guy. you sat in front of him and smiled.

he looked up from his drink and smiled, "what is a pretty lady like you doing over here?"

your tried your hardest most to slap him across the face at his comment. "your friend, i'm guessing, said you could give me some money, well a job."