𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

smut warning, mentions of rape.

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

             ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

spencer sighed as he walked into hotch's office, standing there with his hands in his pockets as hotch shut the door.

"we're you planning on telling us?" he asked as he leaned against his desk, arms crossed with a raised eyebrow, keeping his eyes on spencer.

spencer swallowed deeply as he stared at the ground, feeling hotch's eyes on him. "i-. i don't know." he whispered, "i guess not, i didn't really think there would be a reason to." he spoke, now looking up.

"no reason to? your dating someone who is tied to this case that we've been trying to solve for months." hotch spoke firmly, spencer biting at the skin on his lip. "i understand that, sir, but we aren't really official,, and i really had no idea she was even doing this stuff." spencer stammered.

"are you going to continue to stay with her?" hotch asked, uncrossing his arms. "wha-. what? you just want me to leave her? she almost got raped and saw someone get murdered in front of her in less than 16 hours, i can't just leave her, and our relationship has nothing to do and won't affect my job." spencer spoke quickly, mad at hotch that he would even go as far and ask him such a question.

hotch sighed, rubbing his eyes in frustration. "i'm sorry." spencer spoke again, "but, instead of worrying about me and her maybe we should go and catch the unsub." he spoke, hotch sighing and nodding. "we will be talking after the case." he said before grabbing his phone and exiting the room with spencer, going back to where the team was.

"garcia, i need you to search up amanda collins." hotch spoke to garcia, standing behind her as he heard the noise of the her fingers hitting the keyboard.

"amanda collins, 34, lives on gunn road, works at merge cafe." garcia spoke, "anything on her criminal record?" he asked and she shook her head. "no sir, although, she has some friends that had been sent to prison for first degree murder and drug dealing, but that's all sir."

hotch sighed and nodded, "thank you." he told her before walking out, "she said she knew 100% that amanda is the unsub?" he asked spencer, him nodding as he watched hotch walk into the room.

"okay, lets go, put on your vests, we can bring her in for questioning." he ordered and everyone stood up and grabbed their vests, "spencer, your staying."

"what? why?" spencer asked as he stopped putting on the vest, "stay here and help garcia find more stuff about amanda, plus, y/n has to stay two more hours and i'm sure she'll need company." he spoke before leaving with everyone else, morgan giving him a pat on the back.

spencer sighed and took off the best that was almost on his body, setting it down and walking into garcia's office. "why aren't you with the team?" she asked, "hotch told me to stay and help."