𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

smut warning:
will involve, spanking, choking, edging, bedroom names, degradation, overstimulation, restraints, spitting (not really? idk)

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

it was now sunday, the day you've been dreading all week.

tomorrow, at 7am you would be going to your hearing.

you, of course, we're going to plead guilty since it would go by more smoothly and you weren't going to lie.

the week wasn't so bad, minus what happened when you first met his team. you've actually gotten pretty close with them, except for jj, but that didn't bother you. penelope was basically your new bestfriend, which you loved since she was literally the perfect bestfriend.

now, you were laying in bed with spencer, him still asleep. you were cuddled up to his chest, staring up at him. his lips were slightly parted, his brown hair messy with one of his cheeks slightly squished since it was on top of the pillow.

he looked so peaceful and cute you didn't want to wake up but you had too, as much as you would love to stay all day in the bed with him you wanted your last day before going to prison to be eventful, and with him.

"spencer." you whispered, pushing some hair off his face. "spencerrrrr." you whispered again but a bit louder.

"spence." you said in your normal voice, slightly shaking him. his eyes fluttered open, his hands going up to rub his eyes.

"morning." you smiled as he yawned, pulling you back into his chest. "why did you wake me? i was having a good dream." he mumbled looking down at you.

"sorry." you giggled playing with his brown curls, "i wanted to do something today, since y'know what's happening tomorrow." you whispered and he nodded.

"what time is it?" he asked sitting up on his elbows, looking over at the clock.

"last time i checked it was 9." you said as he glanced at the clock. "it's 9:30." he said sitting up and stretching, "let's take a shower." he said and you smiled, getting out the bed and following him into the bathroom, watching as he turned the water on, putting it on hot as he began to take off his clothes.

you took your clothes off with him before stepping in the shower, him right behind you. he wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder. "thank you." you whispered and he raised an eyebrow, although you couldn't see him.

"why are you thanking me? we're just standing in the shower." he said in a confused tone and you laughed. "no, silly, i'm saying thank you for staying with me, even after everything that happened."