𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

             ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you woke up the next morning, feeling arms wrapped around your body. you squinted at the bright light of the sun shining through the blinds in the hotel window.

you looked down, seeing spencer's arms wrapped tightly around your body, causing you to smile a little before you saw the ring on his hand, your eyes widening as you sat up. did you just have sex with a married man?

you heard him stir, his eyes fluttering open as he pulled his arms away from you. "g-good morning." you whispered softly and he rubbed his eyes. "you're married?" you asked, getting straight to the point.

"what? no, why do you think that?" he asked, furrowing his eyes and you motioned your hand towards the ring on his hand. "oh, no it's fake, i um wear it so girls don't talk to me when i want to be alone." he stumbled out and you bit your lip nodding. "oh, sorry for talking to you." you spoke and he shook his head. "no, i'm glad you talked to me, i really enjoyed last night." he told you, you smiling at his response.

"if i can remember right, you're supposed to be giving me your number." you bit your lip and nodded with a smile, "can i see your phone?" you asked and he grabbed his phone and handed it to you.

you quickly typed your number in and made a contact. "there you go." you smiled handing him his phone back, his fingers brushing yours as he grabbed it from you.

he looked at his clock, his eyes widening. "crap, i need to go to work." he said pushing the blanket off of him as he got up and started to put his clothes on, tripping a few times causing you to laugh.

"don't forget to text me." you said getting out the bed as you put on some leggings since you already had a shirt on, and all you needed to do was go home.

"i won't, i promise." he smiled, "b-bye." he gave you a soft wave before he rushed out the room.

you smiled and brushed your hair and teeth before grabbing your bag to check out, as you walked to the lobby you remembered you never got the money. "fuck." you groaned as you turned around going to janitors closet, you looked around before finding it putting it in your bag, walking out with a sigh.

you still couldn't believe you had sex last night, you never did stuff like and usually would've turned the guy down but you couldn't resist spencer.

you checked out your room, going into your car and starting it before checking your phone. you only had notifications from your gmail and you sighed before tossing your phone into the passenger seat, driving to your small apartment.

once you got home you put your money in your secret stash like you did after you went to 'work'. you grabbed your tv remote, turning on the tv as you walked to the kitchen, looking around for something to eat. you let out an audible groan, you really needed to go grocery shopping.