𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

it was three months later and you and spencer have been on tons of dates together, it had been the best three months you've had in a long time, but it also sucked since spencer kept get calling in to work, he was still on the same case that he's been on since you first met him, you didn't know what the case was because you never asked so you two could spend time with him and not pile more stress on him by talking more and more about the case.

you were now laying down in his bed, basically on top of spencer with your nose in his hair. it was probably 4am since you couldn't sleep, but you didn't care. you knew spencer would probably be getting up to get ready for work in about 30 minutes so you stayed still, savoring the time you had with him before he had to leave.

before you knew it you heard the loud alarm coming from his phone causing him to wake up with a groan, you sighed and climbed off of him, watching him sit up and rub his eyes. "why are you already up?" he asked in a raspy voice with a small yawn, turning towards you. "couldn't sleep." you responded quietly, feeling cold now that you were no longer cuddling up to him.

"did you have a nightmare? do you want to talk about it?" he asked, pushing some of your hair behind your ears. you smiled at him and shook your head, "no, i'm okay, i promise. now get ready you have work." you smiled, pecking his lips. he sighed and nodded before kissing your head and getting up, grabbing his clothes and putting it on.

once he was finished getting ready he walked back over to you, you already looking over at him and cuddling up to one of his pillows. "i'll see you tonight."

you smiled with a nod, leaning up and kissing him softly before putting your head on the pillow. "okay, bye." you yawned and he pecked your lips quickly before walking out his bedroom.

you sighed and closed your eyes to try and get some sleep, which was much harder since he was longer in the bed. you've been staying at his for a while now, since your apartment was 20 minutes away from his.

you would stay at his apartment all day, doing nothing until he got back, which was around 9pm but you stayed up for about two hours just to spend some time with him, it sucked but hopefully the case would be over and you would have more time with him. you didn't have labels on each other, so you were basically friends who would have sex almost every night, goes on dates as much as possible and basically live in each other's apartments, but you didn't really care as long as you were with him.

soon enough you fell asleep, snoring softly against his pillow.

you woke up around 4, still in the same spot you were in when you fell asleep. you heard whispers and you quickly sat up, looking around the room, "spence?" you called out softly, getting nothing in response. "okay, maybe i'm just going crazy." you spoke to your self before you dragged yourself out his bed. grabbing on of his hoodies and putting it over your body, grabbing some of your under and putting it on also. you walked into the bathroom, brushing your hair and teeth.

you walked to the door and you heard the whispers again, your eyebrow easing as you opened the bedroom door and peeked around the corner to see spencer with two older men, one had dark hair with a black suit who was fairly tall, the other one had no hair, large muscles with darker skin. you peeked a bit further to see two women, one blonde and one with darker hair. you quickly went back to spencer's room and sat on the bed, fiddling with the end of spencer's hoodie as you waited to maybe hear a door shut so you could go out.

"did you hear that?" morgan asked looking up from the paper in his hand, looking over at spencer. "hear what?" he asked with a questioning look, "i didn't hear anything."

"i heard like stepping sounds, you probably have ghosts." morgan smirked and spencer rolled his eyes. "not funny."

morgan chuckled before he heard a door shut and he looked back over at spencer. "see! c'mon you heard it to right guys?" he asked looking around at the team, "just leave it." spencer muttered, "we need to finish the case, and worrying about random noises really isn't helping."

"well, i'm going to the bathroom." he spoke standing up, "i'll tell you if i hear any more noises, then maybe after the case we could get some ghost busters down here." he chuckled walking towards the bathroom, hotch rolling his eyes. "don't take long, morgan. there's men dying out there, we can worry about ghosts another time."

morgan nodded a bit before walking to the bathroom and doing his business, as he washed his hands he heard and thump so he quickly dried his hands and stood still to see if he would hear anything else. once again he heard some more footsteps and he quietly opened the bathroom door, glancing around the corner to see the team with their eyes glued to the papers on the little table.

he took this chance and walked towards spencer's bedroom door, seeing it cracked open, so he pushed it open again to see a girl in spencer's hoodie, her legs crossed as she sat on top of the bed, her eyes staying on her phone as she watched some video on it.

morgan smirked and quietly moved the door back where it was before walking back to the living area.

"find any ghosts?" emily asked and morgan nodded, "i found something alright." he smirked sitting down next to spencer again.

____

the team soon left spencer's apartment, getting called again since they found once again, another body. 

you heard the door shut so you quickly left and went back to your apartment, laying down on the couch, you sighed rubbing your eyes with a yawn,although you got some sleep you were still exhausted.

you jumped slightly at the buzzing of your phone and you grabbed it, swiping the green call button before bringing it up to your ear. "hello?" you breathed out with a sigh. "i have another one for you." that all familiar voice spoke and you sighed, "i can't tonight, i have to—"

"you will do it tonight." she cut you off, "you sighed up for this and you will do it whenever we say, or there will be consequences, i better get a picture of a man at 8." she said sternly before hanging up.

you chewed on your lip nervously and sighed, she hasn't called you in a while, saying she could give me a break but she seemed a lot more aggressive than usual.

you set your alarm for 6 to get ready before pulling a throw blanket on top of your body and falling asleep.

____

this is just a filler chapter sorry if it's bad
not proof read