𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"is this some type of joke?" you asked worth a scoff, "because, news flash, it's not funny." you told him. no, it wasn't really appropriate to talk to an officer like that, but you had an excuse to freak out.

"no, it's not a joke." he sighed and you put your face in your hands.

"why am i finding about this now? we've being doing these drug tests ever since i've been here, and the only time i had sex was before i got here, so it has to be wrong." you said crossing your arms.

"we just started pregnancy testing since we found out some officers were having sex with the woman." he told you and your eyebrows raised. "oh," you whispered, chewing on your lips. "i'm sorry."

"it's fine." you said giving him a small smile, "can i go now?" you asked and he put a hand up, signaling to stay.

"we will be assigning you into a new cell with other pregnant women, and you will be made to eat more, and we will take you to ultrasounds." he told you and you nodded.

"okay." you shrugged and got up, him following behind to your cell.

"what happened?" gabi asked, her eyebrows raising when she saw the officer behind you.

"i'm pregnant." you told her as you gathered the little stuff you had.

"so that's why you've been complaining on how big your stomach was getting?" she asked and you laughed and nodded.

"yeah, except i didn't know, until today." you told her, "i have to change cells."

"what? no, you can't, i'll be alone." she said and you sighed.

"officers orders." you murmured glancing at the officer.

"you going to tell spencer?" she asked and you shrugged as you made your way out.

"if he ever visits." you said before being led to a different cell, god you hope these pregnant women aren't serial killers.

you lay in your bed, it was slightly more comfortable than your other bed, but barely.

you felt hot tears pool in your eyes, sniffling before blinking them back.

you hope spencer visits again.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶
3 months later