𝐎𝐍𝐄

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

             ╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"mom please!" you cried out as you watched her throw out unzipped suitcases full of your clothes and your other belongings, half of it falling out onto the grass in front of the brick house. "you can just kick me out because i stood up for myself!" you yelled as tears streamed down your cheeks.

"i don't care! you can go and live somewhere else! i don't need a selfish brat living in my house!" she yelled as she threw more and more stuff out. "go live in your dads crack house for all i care, you're not my problem anymore." you stated as she slammed the door into your face.

you let out quiet curse words flow out your mouth, picking up all your clothes and shoving them into the suitcases putting them into the backseat of your car.

you got in the drivers seat, turning on the vehicle before you pulled out the driveway of your horrible mother's house.

you drove off, sobbing as tears blurred your vision so you pulled to the side, not wanting to risk getting into a car crash.

your mom just kicked you out, for something she caused. yes you were a 24 year old still living with your mom but you had a good excuse.

two years ago, june 23rd

you smiled widely as you threw your graduation cap into the air with your best friends, you had just graduated from highschool, you had your future all planned out, you got a scholarship, and got accepted into yale and harvard, you couldn't be any happier. you walked out with your mom and brother, the happiest smile on your face as you made your way to your mothers car.

"im so proud of you." your mother beamed, and you gave her a tight hug, your eyes closed shut. "now let's go get some piz-"

you stopped your sentence as your eyes opened, seeing a big group of people with black vests, your eyes immediately glared over at your teenage brother. "jackson, what did you do this time?" you asked as they approached you.

"are you y/n y/l/n?" one man asked, and you nodded, not even two seconds after you nodded he gripped you by the wrist and pushed you against your mothers car, putting the cuffs around your wrists. "what's going on-"

he cut you off. "you under arrest for the murder of crystal james," he started, you cutting him off this time. "murder?? i didn't do that! i would never-"

he cut you off again. "anything you say or do, will be held against you during court." he said in a firm tone, hot tears forming in your eyes as you ducked your head to be put into the cop car.

july 1st

you sat in the court room, your hands still cuffed. you were in jail for a week, you didn't murder anyone and you had no clue who framed you, you hated yourself for it but you instantly thought your brother did it and framed you, it all made sense.