𝐒𝐈𝐗

outfit at the top just in case you wanted a better picture of it :)

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧        ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

you look into the mirror and smile, you had on some light blue jeans with a pale green button up shirt that was slightly tucked in. you had your hair lightly curled with some lipgloss, mascara, highlighter and some blush.

you put on your shoes as you waited for the knock at the door, spencer told you to dress nice but not to nice, you were hoping you weren't over dressed or under dressed.

after sitting on your phone for a little bit you heard a knock and your door and you smiled before checking the mirror one last time before walking towards the door and opening it, being met with spencer.

"hey." you breathed out looking him up and down, he was wearing a light-ish colored button up, slightly tucked into some black pants with a tie, butterflies filled your stomach as you looked up at home, a smile growing on his face.

"hey, y-you look great." he smiled, shoving his hands into his pockets, your cheeks now a pink color. "thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." you laughed a bit, "are you ready to go?"

"yeah." you smiled nodding, one of his hands coming out his pockets and grabbing onto yours as you shut the door and walked to his car with him.

he opened the door for you, you sitting down with a smile. he got to the other side, getting inside the car as he drove off.

"i'm sorry i didn't bring any flowers or something like that, i was caught up with work and didn't have much time to pick you up." he breathed out, glancing over at you.

"it's okay, spence." you smiled, placing your hand on his that was resting on the middle console. "i promise."

spencer smiled and nodded, his hand moving so it was now holding yours, now butterflies fluttering in your stomach as you looked out the window.

spencer soon pulled into a parking lot, quickly getting out and rushing to your side so he could open the door for you, causing you to giggle. "thank you." you said taking his hand in yours, he brought you inside and you both sat at the table as you looked around. it was nice, but not fancy nice so you weren't underdressed, it was a casual but nice restaurant that was perfect for dates.

a waitress brought the menus and handed them to both of you before you ordered drinks and she walked away with a smile and nod.