15. Teenage Operation

Monday ( 6: 10 )

Chill winter of korea blows against the Thai's skin as she hurried walked to the black car that parked beside the dark corner of the street. Hugging the coat closer to her before slumping at the passenger side once she reached at.

"You're late." muttered the man beside her.

"I'm sorry had to make excuses to my girlfriend before we separated ways."

"anyways we have five minutes till Jasper leave the condominium." He utter in the most professional agent voice he could master. "do you copy Captain?" He glanced to the girl beside her.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Yes bam I understand."

"who's bam? It's lieutenant." He said in his deep voice.

"whatever elephant-"

"Alert Alert the target is here!" He suddenly said as they both look ahead. Two guys walk out holding hands as they goes inside their car. Lisa frowned before turning to her cousin questioningly. "False. We're wrong captain the target is not coming out yet." He jokes to cover his mistake.

Lisa slump back."This is ridiculous." shakes her head."are you even sure this is not dangerous?"

"It's Illegal but it's safe. It's been going on since.. I can remember. Policemen taking a blind eye to this because they knew they help people who's in need just like us."

"Sure."Lisa tiredly said flopping her feet above the storage compartment as she gaze to the guy with grey beanie walking out. "Hey look I like his beanie isn't c-"

"That's him!" Bambam quickly got out of the car as Lisa Immediately followed him. "Jasper!" They called out to the skinny tall guy with big round eyes.

"Yea?" He glanced between bambam and Lisa before lifting his index finger. "client?"

"client? No we're just borrowing money." Bambam approached him.

"oh right. Here." He pulled out a card handing bambam."I'm not available today. Just contact me tomorrow." and started to walk away.

"Hey hey it's urgent!" Bambam called out.

"tomorrow!" they both looked at each other. Lisa exhale with a scoffed and in a swift motion they lunges forward.

"Mhmhhjh!" they both drag the guy inside bambam's car and drove off.
"Mmhhjkhmm!!" "Aww!" Lisa turned around from the drivers seat absurdity. "this shit just bit me! " bambam complain as he managed to tie the guys hand behind him from the back seat.

"This is kidnapping! The hell is wrong with you!" Jasper shouted with his face shoved down to the seat.

"we need you to bring us to your boss. ASAP. " said Lisa maneuvering the wheel.

"Are you crazy? That's not easy you need appointment first and-"

"bring. Us. To. Him." Lisa glanced at him in the rearview mirror glaring.

"I can't. I told you you can just contact me tomorrow-"

"we need the money tonight. Not tomorrow." Bambam said. Pulling him up in a seating position.

Jasper looked at them as if contemplating their conversation just now. And after a moment he ask. "How much."

"How much you can lend us?" asked Lisa.

Jasper frowned at her. "I- I need specific amount?!"

"$200k." said bambam.

"WHAT!?" He absurdly turned to Bambam. If his eyes are already big you can literally imagine his eye balls falling out now. "You! I recognize you! You're a gambler." He shouted to bambam's face. Spitting saliva in his face.