23. unfaithful habit runs blood in the family

Listen to All I want - kodaline for a better reading.

Sleeping are never difficult for Jennie. Once her body tucked under covers she's passed out in a mere second like a baby, but tonight was different. The nagging thought and heartache won't leave her at peace. she lays in her back for the ninth time that night and looked up to the night stand, 2 : 20 am says on the clock before she let's out a deep sigh staring blankly at the ceiling. No matter how much she tried she knows her minds are filled with thoughts that she won't never sleep that night so instead she gets off from the covers before silently walk out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

She saw Lisa sleeping sideways on the couch and she wonders how the girl can sleep after the previous event tonight. Lisa's peaceful state angered the girl as she looked towards the girl with burning glares. She doesn't know for how long she's been watching the girl sleeping until Lisa stir softly in her sleep before looking up at her. Her eyes widened slightly from the darkness before she sat up slowly and gently pats the side of the couch inviting the girl hopefully.

Jennie on the other hand seems a bit hesitant but after a moment she walked towards the girl and sat beside her leaving a little distance between them. Two girls sat silently in the dim light with only the sound of their breathing can be heard on the place.

"why aren't you sleeping yet?" Lisa whisper softly to break the deafening silence.

When the girl didn't respond she decided to speak again. "It's already midnight. Luck of sleep causes you to lose concentration, you needed to sleep we have classes tomorrow you know." she looked down to the girl and saw her staring blankly on the flat-screen TV while clenching her Jaw.

Lisa looked away gulping heavily before she spoke up. "ah you probably couldn't sleep?"

"Are we..." Jennie bits her lip to muster up a courage to ask the nagging thought that keeping her awake. "Are we really g-gonna end everything between us.." she remained staring ahead and not dared to Look up to the girl afraid to see her reaction.

"This passed few days I've been really lost and the people beside me been affecting a lot especially you, I just don't wanna involved those people I love with my shits and this.. My dad I- he.. " Lisa frown to herself as her dilemma has brought up again.

"what about Dad marco?" Jennie looked up at her sudden change of behavior.

Lisa sighs heavily tapping her thighs anxiously before speaking. "I- I.. saw him cheating."

"what? " Jennie has an incredulously expression as she process on what the girl had just said. "you saw him cheating? When did this happened? Did you asked him personally?"

Lisa looked down as Jennie bombers her with questions. "I don't.. really wanna hear it from him.. You know it just I trusted him..and he still have the audacity to act a good husband in front of my mom..He knows what my mom had been through and How.. " She stops as she clenched her fist tightly.

"why are you just telling me this now?" Jennie frowned at her.

"so you know where I'm coming from that I wanted a break up."

"and what does have to do with us?" Jennie hisses at her. "care to enlighten me?"

"I just.." the thai shakes her head. "I just wanted to- to focus on myself and my mother."

Jennie abruptly stand up as she face the girl. "what the fuck Lisa? " she started to raise her voice. "what do you mean you wanted to focus on yourself? I never disapprove on whatever you want to do with your life. I never held you back chasing your dreams, your goals and your priorities even though we doesn't have time alone sometimes. I'm nothing but a supportive to you! I'm always there you know that. And Dad marco for christ sake he has nothing to do with us! You don't even talked to him you just accused him without knowing the truth."