4. Manoban's household

I was pacing back and forth at my balcony while chewing my nails as I impatiently glanced outside, I think I'm doing this about an hour now.

Sighing softly I looked down at my phone.

11 : 35 pm

Dropping my phone beside the vase before I walk inside my room, but before I did a loud horn can be heard making me run back outside as I looked down.

Lisa got out of her black Limousin as she mouthed 'sorry ' when she looked up at me. Then quickly goes inside as I run downstairs to meet her.

Opening the front door before she even did as I pulled her inside quickly. "what took you so long?"

"I fell asleep didn't notice the time." she said shrugging as she dropped her coat to the couch.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to my room with her following close behind me.

"Where's your parents?" She glanced around the hallway as we approach my room, hands casually tuck in her pocket.

"Out of town."I simply said walking directly to my closet while Lisa lay comfortably in my bed with arms folded behind her head.

I grabbed my suitcases with me as I walked out of the closet, I saw Lisa looking at me with her stupid smirk before she spoke." So that's why you called me at this hour?" The smirk still not leaving her face as I rolled my eyes for the 9th time tonight.

"I thought you're not done with your period yet? Don't tell me you wanna-"

"What the hell Lisa?" I cut her of immediately as I pushes the luggage in front of her. "There. Help me put these to your car."

She frowned upon seeing all my luggage as I get the remaining bags inside my closet."Wait wait, what's going on? What with these bags?"

I come back as I put my 2 shoulder bags around her neck while holding my pink and black suitcase in her both hands. " Tomorrow is the day that we're moving right?" I asked her confused face before kneeling to wear my pink fluffy slippers.

"Really? did he change his mind?" she exclaimed excitedly.

"uh no." I said shaking my head.

"Then what's this? Baby your Dad clearly said last week that he didn't like the idea of us living together, even if it just temporarily."

"But he will agree the moment he knows all my belongings is on the apartment already, so all we need to do is to put this things to our mini house." I said smiling to her not so impress facial expression.

"Look I love your idea baby, I really do but your Dad wouldn't like it if we can't even respect his decision. Specially me, what he will think of me?"

"That you're beautiful."

"Stop it. Im serious, let's just obeyed what Appa kim wants."She said seriously as she removed the bags around her.

"No way! " I snatched the suitcase in her gasped as I pulled it over my door.

"Baby don't be stubborn geez." She groaned loudly as she followed me downstairs with the bags at my hands.

"Hey stop it now!" she yelled from downstair as I grabbed all my left stuffed and bags at my room.

"Oh god."She looked up at me in disbelief as her hand rested to hips while I made my way down with all my belongings attached to me.

"Don't touch my stuff!" I warned her with a dagger look as she make a move to grab one of my bags.

She slowly raises her hand in surrender while rolling her eyes,
That reaction only made me continue my plan as I pulled everything outside.