6. put you first

Lisa's been up since an hour now, she couldn't go back to sleep now that her stomach is killing her as she's been in and out in the bathroom at midnight.

She turned around again for the 9th time facing her girlfriend, the smaller ones feature is so peaceful and she imagined how's gonna be her death if this little kitten wakes up from her deep slumber. So she closes her eyes forcing herself to sleep.

Not even a second her stomach made a growling sound. It's not working, the worms in her stomach probably complaining now after she threw up all the food she consume this earlier afternoon.

With one last sighed she quietly get out of the comforter they're sharing and grabbing her thick coat as she tiptoe towards their bedroom door, closing the door behind her quietly.

She descended the stairs grabbing her wallet and keys before heading to the nearest convenient store.

She entered the almost empty 7/11 whilst pulling her coat closer to her body as the wind blows to her. She scan the hallways looking for whatever snacks she desire, and eventually she opted for a large tuna sandwich, hotdog and chocolate milk.

After paying she decided to just eat and sat there for a while so she wouldn't disturb Jennie's sleep.

"Mhm" she moaned at the wonderful taste in her tongue dismissing the taste of nasty puke earlier.

As she enjoyed her eating she felt buzzing in pocket, putting down the sandwich she saw 1 message.

Frowning slightly who the fuck would message her at 2 am?

Jimin : Ypu totslly missed thr good time man, tynight was insanely crszy!!

Before his message there's a vedio attached above, sent maybe an hour ago. she laughed loudly as she watched her friends dancing crazy at the crowded obviously club with sweaty people, they're clearly drunk as she watched with amusement as jimin poured the alcohol between him and Jin as they enjoyed showering to the liquor. She scrunched up her nose in disgust as she thought about them passing out in that gross state.

"they're gonna die in the morning" she chuckled to herself as she locked her phone resuming her food.

About minutes passed she decided to play mobile games in her phone to digest what her stomach just consume before going back to their apartment.

"Stupid team mates! " she hissed angrily slumming her phone to the table as her phone flash 'Defeat'on the screen.

She widened her eyes as she checked the time, 3 : 20 it read before standing up throwing the plastics on the trash bin before heading to her car.

She opened the front door looking side to side, clear. She then proceeded inside but almost having heart attack at the sudden voice behind her.

"where were you?"

She turned around seeing a silhouette sitting on the couch as she calm her breathing. "God nini I almost have an heart attack right here."

"where were you?" Jennie repeated as she finally show her face at the dim light illuminating through their windows.

"7/11. C'mon why did you woke up?" she approached her girlfriend as she saw how her sleepy eyes staring up at her.

"you're not in bed"she leaned her forehead to Lisa's chest as she closed her eyes tiredly. "what did you do on 7/11? "

"I was so hungry so I grabbed some bites." she answered while caressing the the smaller girl's hair."c'mon let's get you to bed." she felt Jennie nodded softly against her chest as she lead them upstairs to their bedroom.