2. squad

We were immediately welcome by the loud sound coming from the front as we made our way inside, scrunching up my face when the various smell of alcohols filled my nose.

"You okay?" Lisa softly asked behind me as she held me closer to her while we pushes ourselves through the crowd.

I just mumbled a quick yeah as she guided me upstairs along with the squad towards to the VIP room, Jimin's uncle is the owner of the club so we got access everytime we go here without knowing few of us is still minor. Lisa, rośe and jungkook.

Earlier today after the graduation ceremony we had an amazing celebration to Lisa's dad restaurant, all of our friends and their families gathered as we enjoyed the night. And after that we decided that we should go clubbing before the night ends.

Though Im a bit disappointed because Lisa's plan and I had to be cancel to join our friends here. not being selfish but We were supposed to spend the night together watching movies with pizza and wine like usual. but well..we're here are we?

"My favorite costumers!" Uncle Choi quickly greeted us after we entered the VIP room, hugging us one by one before we settled to our seats as he excuses himself to brought our usual.

"Where's Jimin by the way?" Jungkook asked when we are all gathered around the big table and L shaped couch.

"Probably still trying to convince her girlfriend to go, "Seulgi muttered as she chuckled slightly.

Jungkook about to say something when the door swung open revealing a messy looking Jimin with his disheveled hair and not so neat shirt. He looked at us blankly before slumping his butt beside Jin who's already chugging his Soju.

Followed by him is the glaring girlfriend as she dramatically close the door."This idiot gave me hard time to convince him to go! If I didn't kick his balls he will not got up to his bed."Jungyeon announced to us while rolling her eyes followed by a few chuckling.

"Still sulking I see. "I tease giggling softly when Jimin scoffed crossing his arms. I allow them to bicker as I enjoy their interactions whie leaning my back to my girlfriends front.

"You know what? All of you were assholes, friendship is over im outa here."He stand up to leave but Jin grab him from behind, lifting him up as he bring him back to the couch.

"Man If only you calm your hormones you'd be graduating with us."Jungkook spat as he laughed.

"What happened, happened. Besides that girl seduced me."Jimin defended as he scoffed pushing Jin off him.

"You could've avoided it, but you're enjoying it too."Lisa point out shrugging while Jimin look at her opening his mouth but nothing comes out.

"Are you blind Lisa? Did you saw her body? And that booty! That booty- Ouch!" A Loud smack echoed throughout the room in spite the loud music as we erupted with laughter.

"Seriously Jimin?"Jeongeon gave him a dagger looks while he furiously rub where his girlfriend palm collided.

"What?" He asked innocently while rubbing his head.

Jeongeon became more annoyed by his response as she throws her hands in the air in surrender."God I can't handle him anymore! Who wants to kill him for me? Anyone?"

"I volunteer!"Lisa raised her hand behind as I felt her laughter vibrates against my back.

"I will help you my friend! " Bambam raised his hand as well while laughing.

"Yea we can hide him to my fathers farm." Jungkook chimes in as he high-five Jin beside him.

"What? did I said something wrong?"
Jimin looked at us Lost to what was happening, his reaction only made everyone laughed even more.