16. possibilities are endless.

Jennie scrambled in her closet excitedly looking in different dresses she have. She pulled out the white sundress and smiled at the memory held in it, it was the dress she wear on her and Lisa's first date ever.

"Ah no that's so cheesy." she shakes her head giggling as she tossed the dress back inside. Finally she grabbed the yellow tight dress that has a small hole on either side on the waist and plain yellow sundress that has sunflower scattered all over. She bounced to her feet and holds out the dresses in the air. "which one?" She smiled.

The girl laying in her bed sat up and narrowed her eyes at the two bright colors Jennie's holding. "when did you like yellow hm?"

"since Lisa quoted 'I love my favorite girl in my favorite color' when I was wearing one."she recited quickly." soo.. Which one?" she asked again.

Jisoo huffed in a teasing tone and pointed to the sunflower dress. "This one it will look cute on you." Jennie smile brightly and starts undressing while Jisoo lay again in her bed.

"you know I'm still puzzled why she did not tell you she got chosen for competing in our school." Jisoo said staring at the ceiling.

Jennie glanced at her as she pulled the dress up. "she probably gonna tell me tonight. It's not like she's not telling it for weeks she only knows it just today you know."

"yea but, remember when they won on their finals back in highschool she tell you immediately. And.. Whenever she passed on her exams she didn't wait to come over to you she quickly tells on the phone or when she got her license! She find ways to tell you even though all of her electronics is confiscated by her mom." Jisoo rambled and puffed a elbow on the bed as she looked at Jennie. "she's supposed to be super excited and you're the first person she's always telling the good news right?"

Jennie stared at her. "so you're telling me she's supposed to tell me quickly on the phone the news and not wait to come home."

Jisoo blinked and nods slowly. "yea.. Isn't that what she's always doing? Right?"

"Unnie I don't see what's the big deal. What if her phone died down? Or what if she actually did plan on telling me tonight knowing I prepared dinner. It's different now you know? Before we're not leaving together so we always communicate on the phone if we're not together but now we have each other waiting at home. " Jennie pointed out as she sat on her vanity mirror to fix her hair.

Jisoo stared at her back and lay again. "yea you're right. It's just.. Jin and I noticed they're behaving differently earlier."

"They?"

"our friends. Jin even told me bambam has a boyfriend."

"What?!" Jennie turned around absurdly and laugh. "they're just prangking you. Bambam is the most fuckboy I've ever known besides Jungkook and your boyfriend by the way."

"He's not."

"boyfriend or fuckboy?"

"how about both?" said Jisoo irritatedly as she stand up heading for the door.

"Unnie!" Jennie laugh at her friend. "is it the day of the month?"

"Good night!" She heard Jisoo yelled out before slamming the door closed.

Jennie laugh to herself as she continued curling her brunette hair. Ever since Jennie found out Jin and Jisoo's thing she always find ways to push it to the latter and Jisoo being Jisoo always dodging the subject. And she may be enjoying teasing her friend she's not to push whatever they had going on.

After being satisfied in her looks she quickly descended down the stairs, recycling the flowers Lisa gave her and scattering it petals to the floor towards the kitchen where a candlelight dinner laid and finalising it with a flowers in the centrepiece.