9. mi princesa

Mandu🍑: Class is over. Where r u?

To Mandu🍑: waiting at the parking lot.

After clicking send she pocket down her phone leaning comfortably behind her car. A small smile graced her lips as she smell the bouquet of daisies in her right arm.

File of Students passed her as they prepare to go home, Girls glanced at her curiosity and adoration while boys glanced at the limo behind her in awe. her lips start to twitch upwards at the sight in front of her oblivious to the attention she's receiving from the people around her.

"Hey princess." Lisa greeted the girl with a kiss as place her hands behind Jennie's back. "Here's for you."

Jennie raised her eyebrow at the Fresh daisies in her arms as she followed Lisa to her car. "After you mi princesa." Lisa smile charmingly at her with long arm gesturing inside as she open the door for Jennie.

Jennie raised an eyebrow again but didn't say anything as she sat at the shot gun seat. She allows herself to smell the daisies when Lisa close the door and run to the drivers seat.

Once they settled inside Jennie cleared her throat. "So where to? My suitor or butler or whatever." She asked as she glanced out the window seeing a different direction from their place.

Lisa chuckles. "We're just going to eat," She turned to her side before focusing on the road again. "And I think suitor or butler it's just the same you know since I'm always courting and serving you every single time of my life honey." Lisa shrugged nonchalant but couldn't suppress the small smirk in her lips.

"Oh being charming today are we? I wonder why." Jennie teas focusing her eyes to the daisies to hide her grinning face.

"What do mean today? I'm always charming."

"Charming to conceited. That escalated quickly.

"I'm not, I'm just stating facts."

"Sure."

Lisa laugh as she glanced to the girl again. "What? Is that a lie? We both know here that my charms always get your knees weak. And don't even deny it babe!"

"well you're right. I mean I only date you because of your charms and looks nothing else."

Lisa bursts out laughing and Jennie smile at the thought that Lisa's laugh is still her favorite sounds.

"Meanie. I don't know why I'm still dealing with your bullying." Lisa shakes her head still smiling.

"simple because you love me."

"Right. Because if I don't I already dump you since day one."

"Dump me then."

"Never. You're stuck with this gorgeous face forever." Lisa stuck out a tongue to her as she parked the car.

Lisa got out first as she run to Jennie's side, opening the door for her for the second time. Holding out a hand for Jennie to take.

Jennie smile teasingly at her as she take her hand but as soon as her eyes turned to the surrounding her eyes widened and her mouth suddenly water when her nostril absorbed the heavenly smell of Korean street foods.

"Wait piglet!" Lisa run after her as she thanked her excitement that she didn't notice Lisa's petname to her at the moment.

The moment Lisa spotted the girl she already ordered a Tteokbokki, and mind you! She already stuff two stick in her mouth as she stomped her feet while moaning deliciously.

"Careful baby." Lisa goes behind Jennie as she tie her hair into ponytail so she wouldn't dirty her hair while she eats.

After an hour of eating to each stall of foods they decided to go back as the darkness started to envelop the sun.