12. Insecurities can kill the trust

Jennie's POV

I watched as the eight swimmers Jump into the water, including Lisa from their position the moment the whistle blows, students started to shout and cheerd while I sat there annoyed from the nosy bitches behind us whome didn't know to shut their stupid mouth. Even If I don't turn around I know they are those kind of girls that goes to school just to gossip, wearing super short skirt long nails and red lipstick, their mouths probably stink.

"I swear her name is Lisa! But if you don't believe me we can asked her personally what do you think?" I hear whispering behind me follow by irritating giggles.

"sureee maybe asked her number too." Girl your dead before you even open your mouth. not on my watch.

I turned to Jisoo beside me as I smile at her giving her the look that says 'I swear this girl is pushing me one more word she's dead', she shrug and pat my knee as we both turned to the pool seeing Lisa being smashed and congratulated. Oh she won.

I smile proudly seeing her genuine smile as she smiled and bow to the people that congratulating her. I'm not surprised she won even this is just a practice because my Lisa is just good in everything, so talented, skilled and dedicated gorgeous babe. Ughh I love her so much.

Rośe is not with us, she said she has something to finish before the deadline so it's only Jisoo unnie, Irene, seulgi and I approached them slowly, while Lisa's being molested by bambam and Jin. Suddenly a woman and slightly tall man appeared behind them as the three bow at them, I'm guessing that's their coaches?.

"That was impressive Lisa. And for the record you're faster than Gomez, my student last year."the man address my Lisa as she smiled triumphant at him.

"I told you coach Han! This girl right here is just that great."the woman nudged my girlfriend as she wink eliciting a chuckle from her.

Oh what's funny? Did I miss something? I decided then to announce my- our presence as I approached Lisa who finally noticed us.

"That was good one babe." I smile, wrapping my arms around her neck as she pulled away slightly looking down to herself. "I'm still wet baby."

"Not yet."I smirk not pulling away from her as I receive an 'ohhs' from behind and uncomfortable gaze from the two coaches while Lisa tap my forearm and widened her as at me as if saying 'you're making them uncomfortable.' and pulled me beside her by my waist.

"Coach this is my girlfriend Jennie and that's my friends seulgi, Irene and Jisoo, Guys this coach Han and coach Jang." Lisa introduced us properly as I studied them with my eyes.

Coach Han are like a typical coach with his poker face and he looks about mids of his 30 I think, Lisa mentioned it before I think while the woman beside him rather look like a assistant, or student she looks so young and.. pretty. And sexy and dangerously close to my girlfriend as she said something funny I don't understand.

"Stop that." I feel a nudge beside as I didn't realize I'm staring to much.

"Calm yourself, you look like psycho that plotting to murder someone with you gaze gosh." I turned to Jisoo unnie Just as when Lisa bambam and Jin excuse themselves to change so we can leave all together.

"what are you thinking?" I watched them disappear behind the locker room as I look up with a sigh, shaking my head. "Nothing"

"Nothing my ass," Jisoo unnie scoffed. "Jen don't over analyze everything okay? Don't assume to much it's bad."

"I'm not assuming I'm just... I don't know I just hope I'm wrong."

"Okay let's finalized your theory. Lisa left your house at midnight and she did it TWICE without telling you, and the first time she did it after she hangout with bam and coaches Jang and Han, the time when she didn't tell you as well because she left her phone or whatever. And now that you finally saw coach Jang personally and she's actually Young and sweet and pretty and-"