55

Liams POV:

"And what do we never do Harry?"

"Leave him by himself, even if his hands are sticky and need washing." Harry grumbled, chewing some gum.

"And what are we going to try to do Zayn?"

"Ugh, try and cut back smoking, because you lot evidently hate me."

"Exactly!" I beamed, glad I seemed to have finally gotten through to them both.

I swear they were as childish as Louis sometimes.

"See I even bought you a stick of gum to help you quit..." I trailed off, looking for the nicotine gum I'd bought Zayn.

"HARRY!"

He jumped so hard he nearly fell out of the chair, glaring at me.

"Are you seriously chewing Zayns quitting gum right now?" I groaned, as he attempted to hide the wrapper from me.

"Ummm ... no?" Harry told me innocently.

"Hey Li have I ever told you how much I love you?" He smiled sheepishly at me.

"Mmhmm." I replied, before being attacked with kisses from him.

"You love me really!" He grinned, making me laugh.

"For some reason yes, you absolute dork!" I chuckled.

"Aww do you hear that Zayn, he loves me!" Harry smirked as I blushed, pushing him away.

He simply grinned and walked back up to me, wrapping me up in a bear hug. I couldn't stay angry at him for long, his hugs were the best!

"Yeah whatever, now pass me my gum Harold." Zayn whined, clearly annoyed at how serious I was with him quitting. And probably jealous I was getting Harry hugs and he wasn't.

Harry did to be fair pass him the gum, but it was less of a pass and more of a direct throw at his head.

"Harry what the hell?" Zayn shrieked, as I stepped in to defuse yet another argument between the two. At this point I think they liked fighting with each other.

"Okay, okay, now Niall's still calming Lou down, so let's clear up in here before they're back down."

We got to work fairly quickly, putting the tree back up, finishing off the decorations, and clearing the glass from some of the smashed baubles.

Zayn got to work with the rest of the decorations, ensuring the breakable snow globes were on the higher shelves. He of course hung the mistletoe in the doorway, which I must say I took full advantage of.

"Ewwie!" I heard Louis squeal, as he saw me and Zayn in a slightly compromising position.

"NO, my baby, his innocence!" Niall cried, covering Louis' eyes with his hand, making Louis smile, and hug further into him. 

I immediately jumped away from Zayn, then rolled my eyes at Niall's dramatic antics, walking over to go see Louis.

Niall had done a good job calming him down, no evidence from his earlier upset except his slightly red nose.

"Come here sweetie!" I cooed, reaching out to pick him up, but he shook his head, pushing away from me.

"No, yucky daddies, want Hazzy!" Louis told me, as I tried to hold back my laugh at his pout.

Niall laughed at this, handing Louis over to Harry who hugged him tightly, peppering his face with kisses as Louis squealed, trying to push his face away.

"Well I see I've been rejected then! And at Christmas too!" Niall laughed at this, before guiding me into the kitchen, wanting to tell me about what had happened with Louis.

AN:

At this rate I feel like Christmas isn't gonna happen in this story for at least another couple weeks 😂😂 ah well