TWENTY SIX

CHAPTER ONE:
The Right Wing

Guards in white captured them, they tried fighting but they are out numbered. The guards in white took Zch down, Charle was pinned on the ground by two rguards and Alice, being the fighter she is, doesnt stop fighting.

"Alice! Tumakbo ka na! Iligtas mo ang sarili mo" Zch shouted as he struggled on the grip of the guards.

"No, Zch, hindi ko kayo iiwan dito!" Alice said as she dodged to one of the punch the guard threw at her.

She kicked the guard on his chest and he fell down, unconsious on the ground. "Hear me? NEVER!" She shouted again as she punched the guard, square on his face.

As Alice kept on fighting, another batch of guards went out of the door, and pinned Alice to the ground. "Shit!" Alice cursed.

The three were pinned on the ground, group of guards swarming around them, looking at them intensely.

"What!? Never seen real humans before?" Alice shouted. No one spoke, they just continued staring at them.

Nakarinig sila ng malalakas na yabag na nagmumula sa napakaraming mga guwardiya. Sa unahan nito ay may isang lalaking nasa 40's na ata.

"Easy, woman, were here to ask you some questions" the man stated with his deep voice.

"Sino ka?" Zch firmly asked as he struggled on the tight grip of the guards.

The man darted his attention to Zch and crooked a smile, he does not answer but darted his attention to Charle, his smile became twice wider.

Charle just stared at the man's dark eyes, seemed like pleading him And begging him not to say a thing.

"As I already said, I'm here to ask you some questions" the man said and walked away, as he gestured the guards to take them.

The guards put blindfolds to them and dragged them to another door, different from one that has a red,glowing letters saying 'exit' they got up in numerous flight of stairs and ended up in the rooftop of a building, where there was a chopper waiting for them.

The guards pushed them inside the chopper and it slowly got up to the air and they flew away.

"Saan ninyo kami dadalhin ha!?" Alice asked, her voice was loud enough
Her hand was intertwined by Charle and Zch.

"Ssshhh, hush hush, huwag ka namang maingay, kababae mong tao."
His voice calm and deep.

Itinigil na ni Alice ang pagtatanong, marahil ay napagtanto na niya na wala rin siyang mapapala. Kahit anong tanong niya, hindi rin naman siya sasagutin ng lalaki.

Naramdaman nila ang pagbaba ng chopper kung saan sila nakasakay.

"Bring then to the right arm, i'll see them there for a bit" them man said. And again, they were dragged into numerous hallways, their eyes still blindfolded.

They heard a clicking sound on an unlocking door, they went in.
The guards tied them each into the chairs.

"Nasaan kami?" tanong zch, ngunit hindi sila sumagot, nanatili silang tahinik, nakamasaid.

"Charle, kasama ka pa ba namin?" tanong ni Zch, na pilit na nagpumilgas na makawala sa pagkakatali sa kaniya sa upuan.

"Charle?" tawag ni Alice. Ngunit hindi sumagot si Charle at nanatiling tahimik na nakaupo, nakayuko at tila malalim ang iniisip.

Narinig nila ang mabagal at mabigat na mga yabang, bumukas ang pintuan ng kwarto kung saan sila nakalagak.

"Alisin n'yo na ang mga piring nila" Utos ng lalaki. Tatlong guwardya naman ang sumunod sa kanyang inutos at tinanggalan silang tatlo ng piring.

Alice and Zch looked around the gray walled room. The room was dimly lit by only one hanging light in the middle of the table, while charle was only looking down, as if the marble floor was the most interesting thing he has ever seen in his whole life.

"Hello, welcome to the right wing" the man stated proudly as he sat on the chair infront of them, then smiled.

"I am Percival, the right hand of the head of this organization" kalmado lamang siyang nakaupo at nagiintay sa mga katanubgan ng tatlo.

"Anong organisasyon?" tanong ni Alice.

"First and foremost, The right wing is the organization fighting against D.E.A.T.H" Percival answered confidently.

"Fighting against D.E.A.T.H? I dont understand" zch asked.

Percival took a deep breath and stood up, he got a black remote and clicked a button there. And there was a hologram that popped out in the middle of the table.

In the screen, it showed a video of a laboratory filled with human experiments, subjects to be exact. And the clip changed into three scientist experimenting the familiar two kids with striking blue eyes -Yin and Yan- they are treated like lab rats.

"Oh my gosh" Alice mumbled.

"Yes, shocking right? That's how D.E.A.T.H work, dirty" Percival answered and looked back to the hologram.

the video clip stopped and flipped into a series of photographs, one showing a numerous tubes filled with blue liquid and a human being floating unconsiously into it.

"What are they doing?" Zch asked again but Percival just hushed her and let her watch the last video clip.

The experiment humans was thrown into a place where they suffer, a place where your nightmare lives, it looks like an actual representation of hell and the scientists were just watching them from the big screen infront of them.

The video clip ended and the hologram disappeared. Percival sat again and faced them.

"Questions?" Percival asked.

Zch was too shocked to speak, hindi niya inaasahan na ganoon pala ang nangyayari.

Sa likod ng mga magagandang bagay na naimbento ng laboratoryong iyon, talaga pa lang kasuklam-suklam ang ginagawa nito.

Alice was shaking and clenching her fist "They are heartless" she through gritted teeth.

"We do know that, that's why we formed the right wing my dear" Percival stated.

"And what do you want from us?" Charle stuttered.

Percival's dark orbs landed to Charle, which was still looking down. Percival smiled and gave him a reassuring nod.

"Well, you're going to work on D.E.A.T.H now right?" He asked, zch and alice nodded.

"Yeah, what about that?" Alice asked.

"You're going to be the right wing's ally, ears and eyes in there" Percival answered mischevously.