Chapter 14

A/N: Please take note that there will be death, murder, and blood scene in this chapter.

_____________________

The sound of the motorcycle broom as the woman who was riding it has finally arrived at the destination. The brunette quickly took off her helmet.

She noticed there was a Police van parked a few meters away from her and a few black colour cars parked just outside the abandoned building.Seeing the black cars reminds her of Dami.She probably is here to work with that Black Eagle gangs. Not just that black cars she was worried about right now,but she also quite worried about that Police Van. What the police officers or detectives are doing here?

She sighed as she put on the mask and pulled the hoodie over her head to cover her hair.She decided to go to a different way where the detective such as Elkie and Tzuyu didn't see her.She went around the building,going behind the building.She decided to intrude the building from behind instead.Slowly,she climbed up to the building,minding her own steps that were making the contact with the cold cement.

When she reaches the nearer window, there were 2 men chit-chatting about something. It seemed they were talking about how they would want to sell off the girls they captured and make some money.

Miyeon took out a knife from her pocket.She then jumped out from the window,making the 2 men shocked.

"How did you-"Miyeon sliced his neck and quickly kicked the other man and stabbed right at his chest and the blood pouring out from hit,hitting on her mask that is now stained with both of their blood.

When they finally dead, Miyeon started wiping her bloody knife with her cloth. Once she finishes wiping her knife, she carefully walking out of the room,not letting her footsteps be heard.

-

Shuhua was following the buff man as she was looking around. The building was very creepy and dirtier to her but she maintained her cool look.She still need to find those missing girls and that older woman's daughter.

Shuhua suddenly stopped when she saw a girl(they were about to walk-passed), wearing a dirty white dress kneeling on the floor.

"What are you bitch doing? Keep walking!"Another buff man said.That girl was crying as she stood up. "I want to go home..."The girl murmured and Shuhua heard her but then, the girl being pushed by him harshly and brought her to the other room.

'That must be one of those missing girls.Aish,I really need to save all of them quickly from the gangster.'Shuhua thought as she sighed.

"What are you standing for?Let's go!"The buff man angrily said as he noticed that Shuhua stopped walking all of a sudden. Shuhua hummed in reply and continue following him.

After a long walks to the electrical panel, Shuhua was pretending to fix the switch.She realised that she was currently alone with that man and no one except for them was here.Shuhua slowly smirks in silence and quickly tackled down the man from behind.

"What the hell are you doing!?"The man yelled. Shuhua put her finger on her own lip. "Shh...this will hurt a bit."She said as she took out a taser from her pocket and struck him on the back,making the man screamed but not too loud when Shuhua placed her hand on his mouth to muffled his scream.

"This taser is strong but not too strong to kill him and beside, Professor Handong was the one who made this and we called it Dongie taser.Well,the name of this taser is weird but it is effective to knock the enemy out of the cold for the whole day.But..."Shuhua turned around as she look at the very dark hallway. Now that she took care of that man,she still need to find those girls and knock those men out without them noticing her presence.