Chapter 15

"Who....who are you?"Shuhua asked to the mysterious girl.

The two stayed in that position for a while until Dami fake coughing, interrupting their sweet moment. Miyeon quickly took out her gun, pointing the tip at Dami right at her face.

Pulling the trigger, she shot it but Dami was too fast than the raging bullet. She ran while evading the bullet and she managed to jump down from the roof and Miyeon cursed under breath,seeing Dami has flee away.

Dami has completely escaped and it was her biggest chance to kill her, to prevent her from coming to Yuqi.

Still gripping on Shuhua's waist, Shuhua was still staring at the mysterious girl or she doesn't know that it was Miyeon. Miyeon slowly turned her head back to Shuhua as their face was just inches apart.

Curiosity running in Shuhua's mind, she wondered who was the mysterious girl that saved her from getting shot by the Mafia boss. Her hand started raising toward Miyeon's face. She wanted to pull the mask down so that she can take a look who was the girl in front of her. She want to know.

As soon her hand was about to touch the girl's mask, Miyeon held Shuhua's hand to stop it.She don't want her identity to be revealed to the girl she already know. She pushed Shuhua's hand down slowly as Shuhua was staring at her,still curious about the masked girl.

Without a second thought, Miyeon began to run. She ran toward the railing and jump. Shuhua gasp as she saw the girl ran away like that. She quickly run toward railing where the girl ran away to see where the girl ran to, but to no avail, there was no sign of the mysterious girl. She's gone, without a trace.

"Who was that girl?"Shuhua murmured.

The door of the rooftop fling open,revealing the two detective who was worrying about the inspector. As soon as they saw Shuhua,t hey started running and Tzuyu was the fastest runner when it come to Shuhua. "Inspector Shuhua!"She immediately hug Shuhua tightly, almost making her fall.

"Whoa whoa whoa, Tzuyu,I can't breathe when you hug me like this!"Shuhua said, struggling to get out from Tzuyu's hug but her grip was too tight that it is impossible for her to get out from the hug.

Elkie sighed. "See Tzuyu,like I told you,she will be fine.She will not get hurt eas-OH MY GOD SHUHUA YOUR ARM IS BLEEDING!"Elkie's eyes grew wide when she saw Shuhua's blood was dripping from her arm. Shuhua started laughing, feeling guilty all of the sudden.

"It just a scratch guys. I'm fine...I will...be... okay..."Shuhua suddenly collapsed but luckily Tzuyu caught Shuhua before she fell. Shuhua's face suddenly turn pale all of a sudden and Elkie immediately examined Shuhua's wound at her upper arm.

"Elkie....Tzuyu...it so hot...I can't handle...it...any longer...."Shuhua was groaning. When she said it so hot,she meant her body was hot like hell,as if she was burning by the fire from the inside.

Once she finishes examine her wound, she glanced at Tzuyu who was looking at her with 'is she going to be alright?' look. Elkie's face was worried  and Tzuyu can read all over her face.

"She got shot by no ordinary bullet. It was the poison bullet they shot her with. We need to get her to the hospital right away before the poison will spread around her body."

_

At the apartment, Minnie was currently staying at the rented apartment. She was typing the keyboard a bit harshly as so many code appeared on the screen itself.Minnie was trying to read the code on the screen but it was no use. She couldn't figure out the meaning of the code. She slam the keyboard and cursed. "Fuck!"She brushed her finger through her hair.