Chapter 7

[Wong's Mansion]

Just last night,Shuhua has just told her adoptive father that she want to move out from the mansion and decided to live on her own.

There is three reason why she decided to move out from the mansion. Firstly,she doesn't want to burden her adoptive parents because she is not their real-blood daughter and she doesn't want to trouble them.Secondly is because of Miyeon.She wanted to get to know the said woman.That woman was seem interesting, especially when she is specialised at tending any injured animals.But to her,Miyeon look a bit mysterious.She doesn't know much about Miyeon's real personality because she look mysterious, but that woman look interesting.And lastly,Yuqi.That girl who look like a teenager keep telling her that she is adult although she doesn't look like one.And that's she don't think she and Yuqi will get along easily,so this why she decided to move in to the apartment that Yuqi's family owned so that she can try to get along with the said girl.

Shuhua was currently at her room,packing her stuff in her luggage and a few boxes.She placed her clothing into the luggage while other stuff like a furnitures into the boxes.

Vivi,Shuhua's adoptive sister who just came back from work as a doctor stopped by at Shuhua's bedroom.She noticed that Shuhua was packing something, looking like she wanted to move out.She decided to leaned on the door while her arms crossed.

"Shuhua-yah,are you going to move out?"Vivi asked.Shuhua almost startled because she didn't noticed Vivi was here.

Shuhua glanced at Vivi,then glanced at her luggage that was full of her clothing with a nodded. "Yeah unnie."Shuhua replied, continue packing her things.

"Why?"

It took a few seconds for the younger to replies the older."While I was growing up with you, father and mother,I felt that I doesn't belong to this family.I am not even your blood-related sister and I kind of troubling you, coz you know...we are not even related.I just want to move out here so that I can live on my own and never depend on you,father or mother again.I want to be an independent girl."

"Wow,I can't believe you grown up already Shuhua-yah.Who taught you to said like that?"Vivi was wiping her fake tears dramatically which make Shuhua to rolled her eyes playfully.

"Unnie,I am not a kid.I am already adult."Shuhua pouted.

Vivi immediately approached Shuhua and squad down to her so that she will be the same level of her. Her hand placed on Shuhua's head,stroking her hair a bit.Seeing Shuhua is already a grown up woman is making her proud.She doesn't treat Shuhua as a stranger when they first met.She treat her as her own younger sister,even though Shuhua is not her biological sister. "Shuhua-yah,if you moved out from this house,please do contact me.I will miss you if you moved out."

"Alright unnie,I will."Shuhua said.Vivi smiled as she got up from her.She told Shuhua that she have something to do after this,so she left the room and Shuhua was busy packing her things.

[At Yuqi's family house Apartment]

Yuqi just got out from her room.The toothbrush was in-between her mouth as she was brushing it.She was brushing her teeth while going around the apartment.She was bored staying only in her room,so she decided to just walked around, checking every of the apartment room.

She entered the elevator,pushing the button of the level 3.

When the elevator reached level 3,it has a 'ding' sound, indicating that she has just reached the 3rd floor.The door of the elevator opened,and so she got out.

As she got out from the elevator,she noticed there was a few boxes been stacked by each other just outside the room number '33'.Yuqi raised her eyebrow.

Is there any new guest staying at the apartment?That was Yuqi thought, seeing the stacked of boxes.

Yuqi didn't know who is the new 'guest',until a familiar girl just went out from that room.That familiar girl noticed Yuqi's presence and started waving at her with a grin.

Yuqi was totally surprised that it's written all over her face, and she started pointing at her. "Ah!It that flirty woman from yesterday!"

"Hold on,what do you mean by a flirty woman?"Shuhua glared at her as she placed her hand to her hip.

"You are that woman who trying to flirt Miyeon unnie,right?I caught you staring at Miyeon unnie with flirty gaze."

Shuhua scoffed.She didn't know that sentences will came out from Yuqi's mouth suddenly.And beside,she doesn't have any intention to flirt the said girl.

"Huh? What do you mean I flirt with her?I am straight and I didn't have any crush on any girls, except for men."Shuhua said.

Ignoring Yuqi,she went inside the room with the door slightly slammed.Yuqi look at the door that Shuhua just slammed,still with her surprise face.

"She don't have to lie her sexuality though...."

---

After finally finish packing her stuffs in the room, Shuhua decided to go to the 1st floor(the Animal clinic).She wanted to check on Miyeon.How she was doing at the clinic.

When she arrived,Miyeon was seen taking a nap.She was sitting at the counter,her head was laying on the table counter.

She was seem tired.That's what Shuhua thought.

Shuhua saw a blanket nearby,so she took that blanket and placed the blanket around Miyeon's body so that Miyeon will not catch a cold easily.She smiled as she slightly carress Miyeon's cheek.

Shuhua almost leave her when she felt someone was grabbing her wrist. She look down to her wrist to see Miyeon suddenly gripped on her.Shuhua smiled faintly, slowly she pulled Miyeon's grip from her wrist,but then she stopped when Miyeon suddenly spoke in her sleep.

"Please don't leave me...why do you need to leave me?"

"Miyeon?"Shuhua look straight at Miyeon's face.Tears was already swelling in her eyes.Perhap Miyeon have a bad dream.

"Please don't leave me....I haven't tell you yet.....my feeling.....I....love... you..."She continue saying in her dream.

Miyeon was probably had a bad dream that she might already broke up with her boyfriend or something.She was staring at Miyeon with sympathy.

Suddenly,Miyeon pulled Shuhua's wrist,making Shuhua surprised as her face became closer to the said girl.

The next thing Shuhua knew,

her lip was touching Miyeon's.

___________________

A/N:Sorry for a short chapter 🙃