Chapter 3

"Oh it you!That rude woman!What are you doing here?"

Miyeon didn't respond to her.She glanced at where Shuhua was touching her.Basically touching on her chest.Shuhua's face immediately turned red as she realised what she was touching,so she quickly stand up and checked on the cat that she was still carrying even when she fell down.The cat was feeling okay but it haven't wake up yet.

"That cat...where did you find her?"Miyeon asked, changing the topic.

"Oh yeah, I came to this clinic because I found this cat laying on the road while I was driving.The cat hasn't wake up yet no matter how many time I shook her."

"I see,then bring her to me."Miyeon told her.Shuhua nodded and let Miyeon to take the cat from her.Miyeon immediately went to the metal table and Shuhua started following her.

Miyeon placed the cat on the table.She used her finger,placing on the cat's body.She could feel a weak pulse from the cat.

"The pulse is weak."

"What?"

Miyeon's hand became flat as a palm.She pressed her own palm on the chest of the cat while her another palm placed on her hand.She started pushing its chest, performing a CPR.

After performing a CPR for several times on the cat,the cat suddenly spit out some grass out from its mouth.The cat has finally awaken which make Shuhua happy.

"It seem like she accidentally consumed the grass."

"Really?How?"

"The cat might consume the grass maybe because she didn't know that the grass is not her food.Or maybe she doesn't have food,so she have no choice but to eat it.Or worst,someone may give this cat the grass to eat."

"No way,what kind of people did this to this poor cat?"

"Maybe because they don't care about other living things' live and all they care is about themselves."

Some of the flashback when Miyeon was still at the Orphanage were flashing in a mind.Those people at the orphanage doesn't care about the lives of the children.

Miyeon took out a syringe and pressed it against the cat,inserting the liquid in it.Then she carried the cat and put it in one of the cages.

Shuhua was looking around,staring in the clinic.She noticed there was a few animals in some of the cages.She also saw a large dog that she saw at the road earlier.

The dog was looking rather fine.The dog quickly jumped out as he saw Shuhua.He was woofing and smiled at her happily.Shuhua smile back as she poke her finger on the cage.

"It seem he recognised me."Shuhua said.

"Of course he can.The dog have a sharp nose.Even when he was still unconcious,he will recognised you just by your scent."Miyeon took out a glove that she was wearing,throwing it at the rubbish bin.

"So how is the cat?"

Miyeon took a quick glanced at the cat and glanced back at her.After putting the syringe into the cat,she was putting the cat into the sleep.

"The cat is sleeping soundly.She will be fine."Miyeon reassured her.

"Oh okay,thank you.".

Miyeon then led Shuhua all the way to the exit. Before Shuhua was about to go,she wanted to ask her something.

"Do I need to pay for the bill?"

Miyeon shook her head. "It not necessary if you want to pay for the bill. I don't care about money at all ."