Chapter 9

Yuqi used to live in a big mansion with her parents and her grandfather.But as she turned 3,her parents died because someone killed them when she was just a little girl.So she was living with her grandfather.She doesn't actually remember what her parents look like but she knew her parents were kind-hearted soul,same goes to her grandfather.

Although she was the only child,she doesn't have any sibling to be played with or friends to be friends with cuz she is rich and most of her classmates doesn't like her because they thought Yuqi is arrogant.But Yuqi doesn't seem arrogant.She was kind to other people.When she bumped into a poor people who was asking for money,she gave a few thousand won to them.

Even though Yuqi doesn't have friends,she was still happy with her life.And her grandfather always will be there,staying by her side whenever Yuqi was feeling down because of a few reasons.Firstly,Yuqi doesn't have any friends.Secondly,she doesn't have a partner to work with together for her school project.And lastly,she was all alone in class.No one dare to talk with her.

Then one day,Yuqi was playing with her ball at the garden,bouncing the ball all over the place.Yuqi started running,going to the living room where her grandfather will be,but as she reached there,the sound of a bullet gun were echoing across the mansion.

There she saw her grandfather got shot by a mysterious old man.Yuqi was shocked,seeing the blood been poured out from her grandfather.She suddenly dropped her ball,until that man heard the sound of the ball bouncing on the floor.

The man immediately turned his head to the little girl.Yuqi couldn't move.She was frozen at her spot,staring at him deeply.He walked toward Yuqi,still gripping his gun.

"Hey there,you little girl.Did you just see it?Your grandfather has finally left from this cruel world."The killer said.

No respond from Yuqi.Yuqi was standing like a statue,but in her heart,she was scared of that mysterious man.

He took out a small knife from his trouser pocket.Killing a kid like her is not fun,so using that knife,he cut above of Yuqi's eyebrow,putting it as a scar.Then he pull out his gun,pointing at such a innocent kid.His finger was at the trigger,almost pulling it.

In Yuqi's mind,it was telling Yuqi to run away from him,but her body didn't let her to move.

As soon he almost pulled the trigger,suddenly a figure punched him from the side,receiving a painful groaned from him.

It was another man, but more younger than that old man who killed her grandfather.The young man went toward Yuqi,asking her if she's okay.But Yuqi didn't look at him.Her eyes was locked at the old man who just got up from the floor,already pointing his gun at the young man.Yuqi wanted to warn him about that old man,but nothing came out from her mouth.

Pulling his gun,the young man got shot.So the young man fell as blood rushing out from his abdomen.

Then the old man began to point his gun at Yuqi,continuing what he was going to do to the little girl.

When he almost pulling the trigger,another sound of gun echoing,but the sound of the gun came from opposite direction and the bullet finally landed a hit on the old man,causing the old man to stumble down on the floor.

Then Yuqi saw another person,also with a gun.That person is different than any other person.In fact,she is a female,her hair was black and long.She wore fully black outfits and black mask covering her face to hid her identity.

That mysterious girl was pointing her gun at the old man.The old man knew he will die if he keep staying in this mansion any longer especially when he got shot by a certain woman.With his injury,he started running away,escaping from that woman,running away for his life,which eventually the girl could not catch him.