Chapter 5

Yeoja Orphanage, that's Orphanage is for a young kids who got abandoned by their parents,reason is because the parents doesn't care for their child anymore or maybe their parents had a hard time to save their money for their own living.

At the age of 5, Shuhua's parents abandoned her because they couldn't stand taking care of her since Shuhua was no ordinary child and to them,Shuhua was a troublemaker,so they put Shuhua in the orphanage,leaving Shuhua alone with the caretakers of the orphanage.

At first,the caretakers treat her nicely,giving her delicious foods or even showering her with warm water.As time goes fast,the caretakers suddenly acted differently,so they began to abused Shuhua and the kids.

Reason for the abusement is that they were enjoying seeing the young children being tortured.They treat the poor children as their own slaves and the children including Shuhua did not have enough food to eat,so they were kind of skinny.

No children can ever escape from the Orphanage.No matter how many time they tried to run,they will get caught by the caretakers.But there is only one way to escape,it is to get adopt by a family.

And so,one day,a wealthy family came to the orphanage.They were looking for a child who they will adopt.The caretakers handed a list of children to the parents of a wealthy family.

The man and the woman scanned their eyes through the list.There is no particular kids they found interesting, but then their eyes has caught a certain name,Shuhua.They asked the caretakers that they would like to adopt her.So the caretakers smiled.

One of the caretakers went to one of the old room to see Shuhua was sleeping on an old sheet.He pulled Shuhua from the sheet,dragging her out.Shuhua couldn't understand what has happening.Her vision was blurry as she just woke up from her short nap.

As she rubbed her eyes to cleared her blurred vision,she noticed an unfamiliar woman and the man were standing in front of her.The two of them were smiling at Shuhua, welcoming her with their big smile on their faces.

"Shuhua,right?I am Mr Wong and she is Mrs Wong.Do you know why you're here?"The man asked.

Shuhua shook her head, telling him that she did not know why she was here.

"Congratulations,you have been adopted by us.Please pack your things,you will be staying with us."The man said as he shook Shuhua's little hand.

Even though she just heard the news about her getting adopt by them,she doesn't feel happy.It not that she want to stay in the Orphanage a little longer but she want to stay with that girl who she made friends when she first got into the orphanage.

Shuhua went to her old room.She began to pack her things,putting her clothes in her bag.She was sobbing quietly,the tears has landed on the bag as she doesn't want to live with her new life.

She was about to zip up her bag when she heard a familiar voice which always make her smile whenever she feel sad.

"Shuhua,is that you?Why are you crying?"The girl asked.

Shuhua wiped her tears away.She doesn't want to cry in front of the girl she like.She shook her head before she turned around.

The girl noticed that Shuhua was packing her things.So she quickly walked toward her. "Are you going to get adopted?"

Shuhua was smiling at her sadly.She couldn't faced the girl but the girl doesn't seem to be sad at all.She was basically happy since Shuhua finally can escape from all those torture by the caretakers of the orphanage.