Chapter 12

Miyeon was driving Yuqi to school in case something might happen to her again,like when Dami and her men almost tried to kidnap her back then.Yuqi was chatting with Miyeon happily. She was basically talking to her about her college life and how hard she must handle all of her course works.

And of course even though Miyeon doesn't show her emotion,she was still listening to the younger's conversation intensely.

Once they reached the school,Yuqi bid her goodbye and started running to the campus like a kid.Miyeon was watching her running until the sight of her disappear.

She then started driving to the headquatrer of Assassins.She actually has a training session with the newbie,Jinny Park.She promised Hyuna to train her to become a better Assassin.

At the training room,Miyeon taught Jinny everything about Assassin,how they survived,how they killed and even learn how to not let their prey to noticed their presence.

Jinny was looking at the older attentively.She even tried to take down her note.

"Alright,any question regarding about Assassin?"

"Ah,Miyeon sunbaenim."

"Just call me Miyeon."

"But it sound rude to called you that because you know...you are the most skillful Assassin here."

"I don't care about level or rank.You can just call me anything.So do you have any question?"

Jinny shook her head. "Actually it not a question about it but can I start training now?"Jinny asked. Miyeon wiggled her eyebrow.She didn't expect to see a newbie was very eager to train.Usually the newbie want to start training after a few day of accepting in this company.Miyeon began to clear her throat.

"Are you sure about that?"

Jinny nodded with a bright smile. "Yes,I am wanting to hold a gun just this once."

Miyeon sighed. "If you want to hold a gun,try and tackle me down."

"Sorry?"

"Try to fight me. I want to test your strength."

Jinny gulped as she decided to make her first move on her which is to jab her but Miyeon quickly dodge it and use her leg to kick on Jinny's leg so that she can toppled Jinny on the ground.Jinny smirked as she managed to evade Miyeon's leg. Miyeon noticed that Jinny was evading her attack as she widened her eyes. She clicked her tongue and changing her fighting position. This time she jab on Jinny's stomach and kicked her leg which she managed to make her fall onto the ground.Jinny was about to make another move but it was too late when Miyeon's finger was at Jinny's neck.

"Jinny Park,is it?It is too early for you to began training.You have a long way to become an Assassin like me.Understand?"

"Yes,I am."Jinny replied softly,avoiding her gaze from the Assassin.But in her mind,she was too frustrated that Miyeon got her and that she couldn't beat her.She just shrugged and sighed.

After the training with the newbie finally over,Miyeon decided to go back home.But suddenly,she got received a text message from an unknown numbers as she just went into the car.

Unknown:Look what I got.

The unknown numbers sent her the photo of such a familiar girl at the school field,sitting on the bench alone. Miyeon immediately widened her eyes when she realised that the girl is Yuqi.then she began to drive off to Yuqi's college fast enough that her car already reached the speed limit.

Once she's already arrived at school,she went to the school field to check on Yuqi,but there was no sign of her.Miyeon glanced at her text message from the unknown number she received.