Chapter 6

At one night,there was a group of people, a men and a women at the club.They were quite drunk.They were dancing like how crazy people are at the club with the random-colour light were shining from the discoball and there was a loud music blasted loudly.

There was a short hair girl.A slightly shorter girl was sitting at the sofa at corner of the club.She doesn't like music that much since it was too loud loud and she hate loud noises so much, but that doesn't mean she is not enjoying.She is still enjoying it,drinking some wines, watching people dance from afar.She gulped her whole drink,feeling her throat has been burned by the wine.

She was surrounded by a group of men in black suit with their guns but she doesn't care about them, whether she is feeling uncomfortable or comfortable with those men in suit.Those men are a group of mafia and of course that girl is the daughter of a Korean Mafia's boss.That is the reason why she is surrounded by them so that they could protect her from a danger.

Even though she is the Mafia boss's daughter,she actually can do whatever she want.She can stole people money,she can killed people for money and of course she can lend her money to other people and in return,they need to pay back money within 3 days, if not,she will kill them,having the bullet buried in their head.

The girl was continue chugging her drink down her sore throat.She gasped in air and sighed when the wine already reached her stomach.

"Lady Dami,would you want another wine?"One of the man asked while holding a bottle of wine.

"Of course."She replied with a slightly smirked.She extended her glasses so that the man will pouring the wine on the glass.She then gulped another drink with her long gasped of air.

A loud groaned suddenly be heard when Dami saw another 2 of her men were holding a familiar girl with 2 side of her arms.

Dami look at the familiar girl with a smirked.She pulled out her coat that was showing her bare-shoulder,covering it and stood up to face the girl.

The familiar girl have a few bruises already formed on her face and some blood had stained on her lip and there even some bluish colour on the side of her eyes.

"Hello there,Miss Nicha.How have you been doing?"Dami asked with her polite tone.

"P-please,please give me more time to settle the debt."Minnie begging her.

Dami doesn't like when someone begged her for more times since she hate waiting.Once she said the debt need to pay within 3 days,it within 3 days.

Since it has been 3 days that Minnie have a debt with the Mafia boss's daughter,it is time for Minnie to pay back all of her debt which is around 100k won.

"Give me more times,please.I promise I will pay you back."

Dami clicked her tongue.She asked her men to give her the gun,so she took the gun from one of them and pointed the tip of the gun at her.She was looking at her with cold eyes.Her fingers were already at the trigger.

Minnie was of course frightened by Dami's sharp gaze and moreover,the gun that Dami was holding.The way Dami was holding the gun was frightening.She could easily slipped her finger and accidentally shoot through the skull of Minnie's head.

"Do you think I will give you more time?"Dami spoke.

Minnie immediately went toward to the short hair girl and gripped her leg tight, asking her to give her more times.Dami was only watching her begging.Her fingertip was still touching the trigger.The more she look at Minnie,the more she became annoyed because of her.She can kill Minnie whenever she want to but seeing Minnie begged her some more is making her to have an idea.